Sandy Cortez to Justice Breyer: “Retire”!

A one for one keeps the status quo. That’s still important.

How? How does swapping a prog for a prog get you anything?

See above.

You have that status quo now with Breyer. Why you trying to push him out?

No they don’t. Only one or two matter.

Time.

He’s old. Time to trade in for a newer model.

1 Like

Nice.

They still get lifetime appointments correct?

I am glad you agree

Cuz we learned the lesson from Ginsburg’s death.

Ah, there we go.

Look at you trying to gaslight us into ignoring this.

It’s freaking adorable!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yup. We know McConnell won’t act in good faith, we gotta make hay while the sun is shining.

1 Like

Do you really not see it? They don’t want to get into another situation of cheering on an ailing judge only to have them kick the bucket during the wrong term.

Ya, this. Dems are apparently no good at “judges”, top to bottom, and at this point strategically holding on to what little they have left seems to be the only apparent clear strategy. Problem is Breyer has to agree.

On this topic, Mitch alone runs circles around the entire democratic party.

Its not some big secret, sneaky. Mitch busted all the machinations of this into the open with Garland, and Dems are only finally thinking of maybe possibly asking, without any power behind the request, a judge to retire, while McConnell is out here promising to not seat any dem judges again if he has the majority.

1 Like

Blaming Trump for the Puerto Rican government’s corruption.

What in the world are you talking about? Until Garland, we could count on the good faith of the opposition to allow a vote on a President’s nomination.

Mitch broke that.

1 Like

Fascinating.

Yes. I agree and that’s what I’m talking about. Probably could say it better but I don’t english good.

Now dems are finally figuring out that its a game they have to play, all while mitch is still kicking their ass, and republicans are play-acting hitting the feinting couch over a public conversation to maintain a seat.

2 Likes

Why are you attempting to push out healthy individual?

It’s like trading in your spouse for newer model…not cool man.

2 Likes