Sanders up nationally and in Iowa/N.H./California

Sounds like something you might do.

Biden isnā€™t my first choice due largely to his antiquated thoughts on legalizing weed. But if heā€™s the nominee, heā€™s got my vote.

1 Like

She will stay until Super Tuesday. Her delivery reception center is slow.

Here comes the moderates waking up, but is it to late?

The fact checking begins their duties
ffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yes please.

Sanders is up in California, and he possibly could win the first three states Iowa, N.H. and Nevada. Has anyone came back from losing the first three other than Bill Clinton? Now that being said I think for Bernie to win it all he has to win both Iowa and N.H. not a second place in either. If he takes Nevada to he will be hard to take down.

I think Klobuchar is the only D candidate left with a chance to compete in swing States.

If Biden caredā€¦He would bow out and throw his support to her

Otherwise Sanders beats him. Sanders VP pick could be very concerning for taxpayers.

She was falling before she said that.
I think her lies are catching up with her.

*Sheā€™s an American Indian - Lie
*Her promise in 2018 to serve out her 6 year term if elected- Lie. She announced for president a few days after winning.
*Her kids went to public schools. Half Lie- They also went to private school.
*Fired because she was visibly pregnant - Lie
*Medicare for All. No tax increases for middle class - Lie.
*Her father was a janitor - Lie. He was never a janitor.

Since when does a candidate lying disqualify them for support around here?

Go Bernā€¦can ya feel it? :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

Silwy wabbitā€¦during my lifetime of witnessing politics, itā€™s the lying part that defines them as a politician.

Well, trump certainly is the best liar, so your support makes sense in that respect.

1 Like

But if thatā€™s the case, why care that Warren lied?

Name the politician you believe is outside the norm I defined and Iā€™ll wait right here for your righteous response. :sunglasses:

The same question applies to you too Forcefield?

there has never ever been a candidate or POTUS who lies as often as Trump.

As far as every other president of our lifetime, I agree - they all fib, and tell political lies.

Thatā€™s not trump though. Heā€™s something else.

If you canā€™t admit that, you are way far gone.

President Carterā€¦I donā€™t remember him being caught in a lie. Heā€™s the only exception I know ofā€¦or at least think I know ofā€¦less you pop my bubble? :sunglasses:

Todayā€™s polling that I saw, had Biden and Sanders 25% Buttigiege at 21%. Warren 16%. Pollwatching is stupid. Thereā€™s a new one every day that tells a different tale.

Do you really think Obama or bush lied as much as Trump?

That wasnā€™t our discussion. The only exception is President Carter, that I can recall. Youā€™re caught up in the lie because you can discern itā€™s a lie. Trump wears himself on his sleeve. Heā€™s not complicated and what you see, is what you get. Obama was much deeper than that and youā€™d never know he was telling you a lie until years later, because of that. I prefer the simplistic lie so that I can immediately recognize it. I donā€™t know why you like the lies to be so hidden?