Sanders booted by ... Now it makes sense

But I didn’t draw the political line. The liberal hag who threw out Sanders, et al, did that.

It certainly is what Trump supporters have advocated for, telling it like it is with no more political correctness.

So the Liberal restaurant “hag” tossed out the lying, Trump ass kissing, Republican “hag”?

Sounds to me like they are even.

:thinking:

you haven’t drawn any lines? what do you call your gay wedding cake line then? more of a boundary than a line?

I said nothing about a gay wedding cake. You have confused me with someone else.

That being said, you are attempting to compare apples to oranges. The bakery owners refused to create a special order off the menu cake - Sanders and crew were ordering off the menu.

Restaurant Gate Discussion Redux!

Here we go for another spin cycle :laughing:

Oh … and religion is protected. Politics is not.

Exactly so what is your problem again with a private business owner kicking her out?

It’s quite simple …

Either we have across the board “Right to Refuse Service” for any and all private business owners or we do not.

I mean, if we are going to begin refusing service based on politics - as a business owner - I’m in.

What?

You are within your rights to refuse service to anyone so long as it does not infringe on a protected class…this is not new

There ya go … the “protected class” … Either everyone is protected or no one is protected.

uh, what makes you think you don’t?

???

I am surprised at the amount of Trumpers that do not understand basic Anti-discrimination law…

no, political affiliation is not a protected class. minorities are. have you been living under a rock?

For example:

If SHS gets kicked out because she is a woman= not OK!

If SHS gets kicked out because she is a Trumper= OK!

all this time he coulda kicked those dirty libs out of his bait shop and didn’t even know it

Das Trumpen

Where did you hear that?

Though this increase in incivility is directly tied to the disgusting thing in the white house we Dems have to remain civil. It just makes us look bad.

Just imagine if Sanders had literally said publicly that businesses should be able to refuse service to whoever they want and then cried like a little kid at the same thing happening to her.