Salvation Army Publishes Racism Guide encouraging White culture to not be Colorblind

The Salvation Army has published a Racism guide encouraging Christians to apologize for racism and for white culture to, among other things, not be colorblind. The guide also recommends the works of CRT advocates as resources to help achieve racial reconciliation.

Salvation Army’s racism guide tells White Americans racism is ‘systemic’ and colorblindness is harmful

1 Like

Last dollar they’ll get out of me.

7 Likes

Here is their first mistake, they established a Social Justice Commission within their organization. A Christian needs nothing more than the bible to guide them in how they are to treat their fellow man.

10 Likes

Here is the guide, straight out of CRT.

From page 9. What is racism? Definition: The prejudiced treatment, stereotyping
or discrimination of POC on the basis of race. Racism also refers to the system of social
advantage and disadvantage or privilege and oppression that is based on race.(8) Racism is a
marriage of racist policies and racist ideas that produces and normalizes racial inequities.

Let’s talk about Racism (The Salvation Army)

The “doing” may be difficult but the “knowing” what to do isn’t, as a Christian. Before you can truly call The Lord your Father, you must first see your brothers and sisters He created and recognize them as such. Hate is not a part of your make up. Loving The Lord with all of your heart is a life-long journey because there’s always a selfish pocket one can find with in that you haven’t yet submitted. That said, this is for each of us, individually and I will not submit to the darkness of politicizing this.

2 Likes

What an odd way to bring unity and love to the holiday season.

They need to rethink this.

I will donate elsewhere while they do.

2 Likes

“Stop treating people according to the content of their character, and look at the color of their skin you racists!”

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

So right off the bat you can’t be racist toward white people. Ok, then, no more donations.

1 Like

When you read this you find the re-education methods of the cultural revolution under Mao being advocated. It is a series of sessions (classes), to be led by a facilitator, designed to make white members of the Salvation Army to lament, repent and apologize to POCs. This is not a guide, it is a lesson plan. It advocates every tenant of Marxist CRT and is designed to indoctrinate.

1 Like

So are the people coming over the southern border recruits for the revolution?

Gotta say, my house burned down to the ground last month, in the middle of the night, from an electrical fire. We barely made it out alive, with just the clothes on our backs.

The firemen called the Salvation Army out and they were a fountain of resources:

• Assigned a nurse to help get prescriptions refilled
  • Assigned a psychologist if anyone needed it
  • Gave a debit card of $525.00 to help with immediate purchases needed and a place to stay (I gave it to my neighbor who is elderly and on a fixed income)
  • Lots of follow-up to check in and see if they could provide any further resources

Other things I cannot remember but could be a huge resource to a lot of people (that I did not need).

I highly doubt a lot of the volunteers buy into this stuff, probably depends on the culture of where you live.

I was very impressed by their outreach. I had no idea they did things like that.

3 Likes

Look at appendix A, Glossary of terms. Their definition of a racist and of a colonizer, and of many other terms.

I have been too. The Salvation Army has done a lot of good. Now there’s forces working against them and I’m not sure I’m buying into all of this but…I’ll keep my eyes and ears open going forward, with the knowledge of this accusation in the back of my mind.

1 Like

Same here. :wink:

Read the guide, it’s only 67 pages. They have been infiltrated and are being targeted for liberation theology.

Obama must have dropped a large check on them.

1 Like

So has our country but I still have faith in my fellow patriots who have not succumbed such as yourself.

This is more insidious than Obama. It starts with the establishment of a “Social Justice Commission”, or an office of Diversity, Inclusion and Equity, in the organization. That office will then putout an indoctrination plan, under the guise of anti-racism, along with advocating race based preferences within the organization.

This is the very CRT that we are told only exists as a lesson in some law schools.

3 Likes

But only if we speak out.

1 Like

I’m not known for being shy. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: