SAD AND SOMBER: Rashida Tlaib Posts Gleeful Video as She Heads Toward Impeachment Vote

Originally published at: SAD AND SOMBER: Rashida Tlaib Posts Gleeful Video as She Heads Toward Impeachment Vote | Sean Hannity

Rep. Rashida Tlaib -who vowed to ‘impeach the motherf****r’ the day she took office- is under fire for a video she posted on social media; showing the lawmaker gleefully heading towards Wednesday’s impeachment vote on a day described as “sad and somber” by Democrats.

“Hey everyone, I’m on my way to the United States House floor to impeach President Trump. On behalf of my incredible district, let’s do this!”

A somber and serious process! pic.twitter.com/176oC1ETHj

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) December 19, 2019

Senator Lindsey Graham spoke with Sean Hannity Wednesday night just moments after House Democrats voted to impeach President Trump; saying Pelosi would “lose her job” if she failed to call a full impeachment vote.

“Why are they doing this? The reason is Nancy Pelosi would lose her job if they did not move forward on impeachment… The mob took over the House, the mob is running the Democratic Party, if she did not impeach this President, she would not be Speaker. I hope at the end of the day it costs the Democrats the House,” said Graham.

“There goal to destroy the President is going to blow up in their face,” he added.

Watch Sen. Graham on ‘Hannity’ above.