Sacrificing The Majority to Protect a Minority

Libs rather sale America out to China. I think they prefer Chinese goverment over American Constitutional Republic.

I think many have a better sense of the economy than you or other Trump supporters do.

Yeah OK lib…we did it your way for last couple decades. Deficits, lost of manufacturing, lost of technology to our competitors, corrupt goverment, indoctrination centers that our suppose to be schools.

Yeah…spare us your BS.

No deficits are because people want tax cuts.

Manufacturing jobs are mainly lost to automation.

You voted in one of the most corrupt persons I have seen and given your own morality on adultery I will ignore anything you call corrupt.

Yeah teaching kids facts is kryptonite to you.

Automation in China.

But again you love/prefer China system better…where their is no opposition.

Goodness your clueless.

Do you know what the US makes?

Because their not a small segment.

Automation in China? Not so much as of yet. There, they still just pay people less than a living wage and tell them to deal with it. That is why so many American companies still make ■■■■ over there…because the government doesn’t force them to pay people enough to live on.

Don’t worry though…one of your own is gonna make that the way of the world here as well. He doesn’t like paying people competitive wages, and if he can get enough of you on board with ■■■■■■■ over the middle class, he will have his perfect scenario, and he can bring his underpaying jobs back to America.

MAGA!!!

I think you just implied we have a lot of welfare deadbeats in the country…

We have a lot of people on welfare.

And a lot of them work full time jobs even…

Imagine that.

You’re good. Extra good. You take a known lib trick, and flip it around on the opposition. Of course, it’s a cheat. Intellectual theft. And it doesn’t wash because of that.

The ongoing struggle in my lifetime has been the lib promulgated tyranny of the minority over the majority.

Sorry but prevent the majority from tyrannizing the minority is not tyranny.

I’ve been a member of the “middle” class my whole life. I’ve been gainfully employed for most of it.

Never once have I been asked to sacrifice for habitual welfare recipients.