Ryan says Trump won't sign

Yay!.. he worked hard so it would be clear he’s the only one fighting for border security…

i thought those occurred during Carter years where also same party

Where’s my steel slats! Wahhhh!

Early Xmas gift for Putin.

If all we’ve got left is labeling under a Trump presidency, then calling it the Putin Shutdown works as well as anything else.

right before the election Donald Trump was promising tax cuts.

this is all just too funny.

yes… nothing but babble from the left about Russia nothing burgers for two years…

Someone ask Ryan what happened to all those nice things he said about working together in that speech he made yesterday? Why didn’t they apply in this situation?

It’s only 5 billion…

I guess the solar panels all broke, and all he has left are the artistically designed steel slats?

I don’t know where the steel slats came from.

My cruelty was being fed more satisfyingly when the wall was supposed to be thousands of illegals stapled together.

This thread went exactly like I predicted it would.

3 Likes

has anyone considered that Trump is trying to get Ann to like him again.

let’s think about that and discuss it after gym glass.

1 Like

A majority of Americans do not support a gov’t shutdown over the wall. This isn’t going to garner Trump much support.

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security.” “I don’t mind owning that issue. … We’re closing it down for border security and I think I win that every single time.” --Fat donald

He was called out on Fox & Friends over this.

2 Likes

[quote=“Apocalypto, post:46, topic:84290, full:true”]
“I am proud to shut down the government for border security.” “I don’t mind owning that issue. … We’re closing it down for border security and I think I win that every single time.” --Fat donald
** [/quote]**

you can say that again!

You’re right, they did. Trump = Carter?

[quote=“Absolution, post:49, topic:84290, full:true”]

Yes… That’s great. Trump almost the only one in DC fighting for border control…

Brilliant move… No doubt in anyone minds why he’s shutting down DC

I am proud to shut down the government for border security.” “I don’t mind owning that issue. … We’re closing it down for border security and I think I win that every single time.” --Fat donald

Trump is Cool…