Russians/ Putin testing a Nuclear powered missile?

None of that makes any sense. Defense spending is up under Trump, not down. And deficits or no, Texas alone has a bigger GDP than Russia does. Now if you really want to empower Putin and Russia, elect a democrat and kill fracking and drilling because energy is the bulk of their economy.

I’m sure Ol’ Flexible sold the the parts…

Trump is Putin’s lap dog.

Ours is bigger and better:

“The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia,” Trump tweeted Monday. “We have similar, though more advanced, technology. The Russian ‘Skyfall’ explosion has people worried about the air around the facility and far beyond. Not good!”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-us-has-better-weapons-than-the-failed-russian-skyfall-missile/ar-AAFIheN?li=BBnbfcN

The media don’t seem to know what to make of this comment. Is Trump revealing a top secret US program? Is he confused or mistaken? Or is he bluffing?

Divulging top secret military programs is a good thing?

Or he is confused, or he is bluffing/exagerating. Or a combination of things.

A combination of all 3 sounds like Trump alright

Like space invaders.

Bluffing!

Since he divulged it, mind telling us just what he is referring to there?

Here is an interesting article on the problems with nuclear-powered cruise missiles. The article concludes with this statement:

. . .“if the missile was shot down, the fuel would overheat and you’d have a 500-thermal-megawatt reactor meltdown — about one-sixth the size of a large power reactor — but without any containment. Also, the lack of radiation shielding would make it difficult, if not impossible, for emergency responders to approach it.”
That’s similar to the problem Russia is grappling with right now.

I don’t know enough about nuclear energy to have stated that. But that in my mind was a big concern Bill. I am glad you found that. Cuz yeah. Shoot down the missile, and you have fallout everywhere.