Russian Interference vs The Beatles

its an attack on free speech

It is some stretch to suggest The Beatles led to the collapse of the Soviet Union,everybody knows David Hasselhoff had that honour

Well, in the made for tv version of the concert , they interviewed a lot of regular people who were teenagers back in the 60’s in the soviet union and they explained it.
And back 90-95 I worked with a phd chemist from the soviet union, came to america he said via greece and israel i think he said.
he explained it to me back then,… how the beatles were of course the greatest band ever and thats all they listened to in russia.
THE POWER OF THE BEATLES MUSIC IS UNMATCHED IN HISTORY.
THE SOVIET COMMUNIST SYSTEM DID NOT ALLOW FOR IT.
UNDERSTAND THAT?
JUST THE FACT IT WAS GETTING IN BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN AND AFFECTING THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE RUSSIA YOUTH IS PARAMOUNT,…
BECAUSE FREE SPEECH WAS NOT ALLOWED.
YOU HAD TO BE A GOOD LITTLE COMMUNIST.
AND THE YOUTH THERE PRIOR TO THE BEATLES WERE JUST THAT,…
THEY WERE ALL IN FOR COMMUNISM.
100 PERCENT.
ONCE THEY HEARD THE BEATLES, THEY CHANGED THEIR MINDS ABOUT IT.
THIS IS THE TRUTH

Got it. So the editors working for Paul McCartney selected a series of interviews that of course covered all possible issues in Russia. So clear now.

But utterly un-American because you are suggesting that The Beatles had greater influence than Elvis.

ELVIS WAS THE KING EVEN BEFORE DONALD TRUMP BECAME KING OF THE JEWS.

YOUR SUGGESTION THAT A BRITISH EVERLY BROTHERS KNOCKOFF BAND WAS GREATER THAN ELVIS SHOWS YOU ARE NOT A TRUE AMERICAN!

you argument against what i am saying, makes russian interference in america even less true.
get it?
IF THE BEATLES DIDNT INFLUENCE THE YOUTH OF RUSSIA WITH THAT POWERFUL MUSIC (BUT THEY DID) ,
THEN NO WAY RUSSIANS POSTING COMMENTS ONLINE HAD ANY AFFECT AT ALL
RUSSIAN COMMENTS ON THE INTERNET ARE NOISE, BACKGROUND NOISE.
HAS NO AFFECT

This is one of the stupidest threads of all time for this forum in my humble opinion.

How does the ignore function works?
Nevertheless, i think the mods should do something regarding this new democrats4donald guy.

RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WAS NEVER PROVEN.
MUELLER HAD UNLIMITED POWER, UNLIMITED PEOPLE, UNLIMITED MONEY, AND UNLIMITED TIME
AND FAILED to find even one person in america who’s vote was somehow influenced in any way by anything russia did .
on the internet, or anyway…
paul macartley flew his band over to russia and right away found people who said on camera the music influenced them to the point they changed from being a communist to being for freedom

This is one of the stupidest threads of all time for this forum in my humble opinion.

1 Like

SINCE ELVIS BROUGHT DOWN THE SOVIET UNION

BECAUSE OF COURSE AN AMERICAN BROUGHT DOWN THE SOVIET UNION

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE THAT THE RUSSIANS INSTALLED DONALD TRUMP TO TAKE REVENGE ON AMERICA

YOUR EFFORT TO DISTRACT US WITH THE BEATLES IS EXACTLY WHAT A KENYAN WOULD DO

RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WAS NEVER PROVEN.
MUELLER HAD UNLIMITED POWER, UNLIMITED PEOPLE, UNLIMITED MONEY, AND UNLIMITED TIME
AND FAILED to find even one person in america who’s vote was somehow influenced in any way by anything russia did .
on the internet, or anyway…
paul macartley flew his band over to russia and right away found people who said on camera the music influenced them to the point they changed from being a communist to being for freedom

I have a whole lot of posters on ignore.

1 Like

anyone who believes russia interfered in the election is blind
and doesnt even understand the cionstitution.
THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SAY ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,…
BUT RUSSIANS POSTING COMMENTS ON THE INTERNET IN AMERICA DONT.
FREE SPEECH IS FREE SPEECH.
YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT THE INFLUENCE OF THE SPEECH
LETS GO
MUELLER FOUND NO INFLUENCE BY RUISSUIA,…
TONS OF EVIDENCE THE BEATLES INFLUENCED PEOPLE IN THE SOVIET UNION TO DROP COMMUNISM AND WANT FREEDOM

1 Like

An attack on capitalization and nonsense.

It will come out in the long run!

Go to your profile, then users, then type in the name of the poster in the ignore list and set the timeframe to 4 months which is the maximum.

After that all you see is hidden replies from that person which is nice because those on my ignore list arent even wasting 5 seconds on to bother to read.

The same is true of the thread mute function. Done that any of times, especially to threads that certain users like to necropost in.

And yes the person you spoke of is being purposely disruptive to this forum. Who the hell posts 16 paragraphs of pure ■■■■ no one is going to read. As I said before this is a discussion forum even if not productive discussion. It’s not a blog for someone to come in and post textbooks full of random musings.

Good for you!:rofl:

You know Putin loves the Beatles, they’re probable his favorite band. Absolute truth. Look it up.

2 Likes