Russian Interference in 2020 Elections

Thanks, not under discussion. Still waiting on an ad.

American Exceptionalism? Love it!

Or is it Dem Exceptionalism?

You’re my bestie :rofl:

Clinton Collusion!

1 Like

lol. Indubidably

Not exceptionalism… patriotism… is that better?

A patriot wouldn’t be arguing to overturn the results of a legitimate election.

The conclusion was no collusion… And they worked real hard to find some.

2 Likes

and Russians had about zero effect on the election, or if you think they did give an example of how it effected the election. Obama was right about that.

2 Likes

Good luck finding me doing that.

Who paid Russians

No. Out of context.

How about nationalism?

Oh no, the conclusion was there was definitely collusion. Remember they couldn’t exonerate him. They just couldn’t actually prove it either.

I love that nobody has provided you with an ad. You really should read the table of contents to the report, at the very least. If you just don’t want to read the Muller report, you can also find that information in the HPSCI report.
If you do decide to look at the Mueller report, I suggest reading the footnotes, #74 is particularly interesting.

No, that’s not accurate.

They presented proof of many things. What they determined is, it didn’t rise to the level of conspiracy.

Moving the goalposts again. They said it wasn’t enough evidence to prove “obstruction”, but they couldn’t exonerate him of “obstruction” either. Which is meaningless since it’s not the job of the prosecution to exonerate anyone. There also couldn’t actually be any “obstruction” without “collusion.” Nice try though.

Still waiting.

Who said?

Yes, you are. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The report’s view is that collusion is not meaningful. Mueller said that collusion is unprovable. That is being distorted by Team Trump into a confirmation that there was “no collusion” which is highly misleading.

Says the guy who claims he was “quoting” Guilianni earlier in the thread. Well, if anyone would know misleading…