Russian Interference in 2020 Elections

Can we expect libs to condemn these egregious examples of interfering in 'Mocracy?

Whatever qualifier you have to add to make you feel better for not giving a ■■■■ about it before. :man_shrugging:

I see the talking points have been discussed and handed out during the meeting.:sheep:

1 Like

I am so stealing :sheep:

2 Likes

lol.

apologist is gone apologize.

They found evidence that the trump campaign willingly took help from the russians. What they didn’t find is was that it rose to the level of a crime.

They also found evidence trump obstructed justice, but left open whether or not it was a crime.

Manafort shared campaign polling data with the russians that led them to focus their efforts on three states that changed the the election.

Know who else willingly took help from the Russians? The cackling maniac who paid for the dossier that got the ball rolling. You do know Steele’s sources were Russian? Don’t you?

3 Likes

So I am going to claim ignorance on this since I really don’t know all the things floating around out there on social media.

What all the two of you trying to reference or infer in these posts?

The Dossier that doesn’t exist?

Say what?

Us. That’s the material difference

republicans told me it was all a hoax.

1 Like

That’s a new tactic. Pretending the Dossier doesn’t exist.

:joy:

2 Likes

Thank you. I Just have no desire to keep up with the cool kids and the crap I have to keep track of on the intertubes these days.

Lmao, what’s the matter, easier for you to call me a sheep instead of backing up your own post with evidence?

Since that’s ■■■■■■■■■ I don’t need a qualifier.

1. Rubio started the steel dossier.

2. If you think paying a law firm who paid a research firm who paid steele to continue assembling the dossier is the same as fielding emails from russians promising to help you, well, then you are way far gone down the partisan rabbit hole.

3 Likes