Russia reportedly paid Taliban-linked militants bounty money to kill American troops

Just when you thought you were at the bottom.

Treason.

1 Like

It’s ok, Russia has been killing American troops for decades now…no biggie.

This is not a coincidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/former-intelligence-chiefs-trumps-removals-of-experts-are-deeply-destructive-to-our-nations-safety/2020/03/20/b16e7e06-6ac3-11ea-abef-020f086a3fab_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/william-mcraven-if-good-men-like-joe-maguire-cant-speak-the-truth-we-should-be-deeply-afraid/2020/02/21/2068874c-5503-11ea-b119-4faabac6674f_story.html#click=https://t.co/dkKIUGuaJb

1 Like

“ US intelligence officials assessed that Russia’s military intelligence agency paid bounties to Taliban-linked militants to kill NATO troops in Afghanistan — which include American forces…”

What “officials”?

For a least 70 years.

Guess what? We killed a whole lot more of them. :sweat_smile:

Indeed? Links?

No, that isn’t treason. Join the rest of us in reality.

1 Like

Trump knew about these Putin-ordered contracts to kill US soldiers in March, then he invites Putin to the G-7. :flushed:

Whaaat? No way. :rofl:

1 Like

I forgot to add, Trump also tried to invite the Taliban to Camp David. :flushed:

Do you really want to go there. How about we look at the list of characters Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton invited to Camp David… .?

“Nobody has ever been tougher on Russia than me” - Donald Trump

Trump has done more in three years to cut the legs out from under Russia’s economy than had been done in the last thirty years.

Making America Energy Independent is bankrupting the Russians because oil prices cratered and that’s the lifeblood of Putin’s war chest.

If Biden defeats Trump will we be allowed again to have a Russian reset like under Obama? Because I remember it like yesterday Russia taking over the Crimea there was talk of calm, some sanctions happened but it was largely neglected in terms of and issue with the voters in 2016 until Trump was elected. Then it was if the current Russian government who’s total economic output is the size of Italy’s GDP was just as much as a threat today as the Soviet Union was at the height of its power when it was spreading communism across the globe all the way to Cuba, which of course all ended when the Soviet Union failed, they are much bigger threats than Russia today.

Or as Obama skillfully told Romney during the presidential debate when Romney’s asserted that Russia was the biggest geopolitical threat to America. “And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - Obama

My prediction is if Biden wins the election all the hate towards Russia will go out the door on the left if Biden wants to improve relations with Russia. It will be as if the collusion narrative never happened. Just look at NATO throughout the decades most of the countries have failed to meet the 2% spending threshold as they could care less of the threat of Russia while they instead lavished their citizens with social spending programs. Germany wants America to shut-up about Russia as they have a lucrative gas deal with them, and the only people I hear freaking about them 24/7 is leftists and media in mainly the U.S. and Britain.

India is pretty much at the brink of war with China, two nuclear armed countries and China recently said Australia would sink under their sanctions and were no more than gum at the bottom of their boots. I just don’t get the constant focus on Ivan when the CCP has a big Covid-19 missile pointed across the western world.

1 Like

Yes, it would be wonderful to resurrect those threads to see the rabid hypocrisy on display with a “compare and contrast” thread. :smiley:

Remember, the democrats only finally notice that Russia was a problem on Jan 20, 2017.

Oil prices cratering hurts who now?

Remember that press conference in Helsinki with Putin? It wasn’t the Democrats standing there believing Russian denials over our own intelligence agencies… it was your boy in the WH.

5 Likes

They only did it because the constant coverage of it by the media. It’s hardily news when another country hacks us, wasn’t too long ago hackers from the CCP stole half of the countries personal data including social security numbers, hardily a blip on the radar from the media. But some funky Russian facebook political ads and pee tapes well there you go national crisis. China unleashing a disease across the world destroying pretty much everyone else’s economy probably ending Americans reign at the top and possible a great depression, nothing to see here except it’s Trumps fault, oh and he’s racist for grounding planes from China, up until Biden agreed him but ya he is still racist for doing it.

1 Like

is it any surprise #traitortrump is trending on twitter now…

1 Like

Maybe set up an investigation like the one into Benghazi I mean we only lost a diplomat and a couple of mercs there we are talking about the death of actual serving military not soldiers of fortune