Russia reportedly paid Taliban-linked militants bounty money to kill American troops

“ US intelligence officials assessed that Russia’s military intelligence agency paid bounties to Taliban-linked militants to kill NATO troops in Afghanistan — which include American forces…”

Is there still talk of admitting Russia into the g-7? This is truly outrageous if proved correct. I’m wondering how the administration will address this.

And? What’s your assessment?

This was known.

1 Like

They been doing it for years.

Trump knelt before Putin while Russia was offering Afghan militants BOUNTIES to kill US Troops

Yep Russia/Pakistan have been the biggest backer of our enemies in Afghanistan since the start.

So IF this article can be believed the Russians paid the Taliban a bounty for gilling US troops in Afghanistan and the White House knew about it. It’s seems the “punishment “ for this was to for them to be invited back to the G8 and the removal of troops from Germany I am sure that taught them a lesson.

As I said IF it can be believed

1 Like

Russia isn’t getting back into the G7.

“Russia reportedly paid Taliban-linked militants bounty money to kill American troops”

:rofl:

2 Likes

Russia’s just mad because Trump went to China seeking election interference for this episode instead of his BFF Putin. This stuff is perfectly normal for mob bosses.

2 Likes

Well, Russia was paying Russians to attack US forces in Syria, so the idea that they would pay Iranians is hardly surprising. Things did not work out well for the Russian mercenaries, and we have not heard much since:

@WuWei. Sorry for posting a duplicate topic and thanks for merging it. :+1:

You would think them all having Russian weapons wold clue us in.

Most of them came from China, brought in and sold by the Kuchi.

No problem. He beat you by 4 minutes. :wink:

1 Like

That one actually made me LOL.

1 Like

4th post in.

1 Like

The OP title did the same for me, and for that I say, “Thank you!” :rofl:

1 Like

I wonder if they’d be disappointed to find out we paid bounties for Russians? Not that we ever would…

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

So remind me why Trump is still kissing Putin’s behind? Oh, n/m. I know why.

1 Like

I wonder how the President will respond. Judging by the Trump supporters reactions here, it looks like he’ll go with the “who cares” route.