Russia missile sale to Syria is 'significant escalation': U.S.' Bolton

He might but I see him as more prove me wrong and just moved on. He is confident in his beliefs until proven wrong like me.

Show anything I’ve said on the subject to be false if you can.

No, I’m simply dealing in fact. They have failed to take out even one of either our planes or one of the Israelis and the Israelis lack our latest tech as we wouldn’t export it even to them.

Ok Mods, this is where you jump in and realize the thread is departing a discussion of the topic into antagonism of individuals.

Go ahead and flag the post you find goes over the line.

Quoted for truth.

Israeli F-16 Was shot down

Not on a Wild Weasel Mission and not by the SA300. It was shot down attacking Iranian targets in Syria.

If Russia invaded Europe and started WWIII, threads on it would soon morph into attacks on Trump with no interest at all on the war.

I’m sure if the Iranian can shot down a jet the Russian can.

Wait, did I miss something? Last I looked, Bolton was Trump’s APNSA.

If Russia invaded Europe and started World War III, we probably would have only about 15 minutes to make such threads.

The survivors in the irradiated wasteland that would be our world probably would still be arguing about Trump. I’ll grant you that…

1 Like

Perhaps Bolton should ask the parents of those innocent 40 school kids, out on a day trip, that were recently blown up on their school bus and viciously killed, in Yemen, by a US made 500lb “precision guided bomb” sold to the Saudi’s, just what a REAL “significant escalation” in violence via wanton arms sales looks like?

We as a nation have become such willing hypocrites, inured to our leader’s gesturing and posturing around the world, acting as if our interference ■■■■ doesn’t stink, ever, EVER.

US supplied bomb that killed 40 children on Yemen school bus
Eleven adults also died and 79 people were wounded
Bomb sold to Saudi Arabia was made by Lockheed Martin

After the bombing of a funeral hall in October 2016 that killed 155 people, Barack Obama halted the sale of guided munition technology to Saudi Arabia, on the grounds that improved precision would not save civilian lives if the Saudi-led coalition were not taking care to avoid hitting non-military targets. The sales were reinstated by the Trump administration’s first secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, in March 2017.

Saudi and US officials have insisted that efforts are constantly being made to limit civilian casualties in the campaign against Houthi rebels, but United Nations figures show the civilian death toll rising, with April this year becoming the bloodiest month of the war so far.

US supplied bomb that killed 40 children on Yemen school bus | Yemen | The Guardian

The more “precision guided bombs” we are selling to Saudia Arabia and the UAE the more civilians; men, women and children end up getting killed.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration, working to increase exports of U.S.-made weapons, has asked the U.S. Congress to review the sale of more than 120,000 precision-guided munitions to allies Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, sources said on Tuesday.

President Donald Trump has thrown his political weight behind the arms export push to help job growth at home. Last year, his administration approved the sale of about $7 billion of the precision-guided weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Congress reviewing sale of precision munitions to Saudis, UAE: sources | Reuters

Look here folks, “arms export push to help job growth at home”.

Woo Hoo!

Yes, folks, needlessly dead, savagely killed, Yemeni school children = MAGA :us: MAGA :us: MAGA :us:

We certainly have some nerve threatening others for selling arms.

For me it would depend on what Trump was doing regarding WW III. If his actions were deserving of attacks in my opinion, then HELL yes I would attack his actions.

As long as we have so many Troops and the massive amounts of material in Europe, along with so many American Civilians that are in Europe at any one time, that we do, I could not ignore any outbreak of war there.

But I would never blindly or mindlessly goose step to blanket approval of any Trump actions.

Then explain why they have been so unsuccessful at doing so.