Rush Limbaugh laughs at the debt

https://twitter.com/allahpundit/status/1151232901016641543

Holly cow…

Talk Radio Conservatives made their career yelling about the debt and deficit. Now, because they are…afraid? enamored? allied with?..Trump, they are throwing out 20 years of ideology for him.

Un ■■■■■■■ Believable.

Trillion dollar deficits are cool. Donald Trump knows how to use debt to his advantage. It’s going to be fine. Trust in Trump.

1 Like

not surprising.

I don’t approve of the system.

In fact, I ******* hate the system.

But a centralized fractional reserve monetary/banking system requires debt, LOTS, LOTS, LOTS of debt to survive and function. Simply the nature of the foul beast.

I appreciate the sentiments of those who would like to tone the spending down.

But until a fundamental change of the monetary/banking system occurs, that is simply not possible. The system would crumble in days if debt was not accumulated.

I rarely listen to pundits anymore, so no idea what Rush has been saying or not saying in recent years. :smile:

Make no mistake, they’ll be hair on fire, gloom and doom about it as soon as a Democrat is back in the White House.

Why was this moved to “outside the Beltway?”

The debt and a leader of the con. movement’s comments on it aren’t politics?

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. OTB is appropriate for threads discussing entertainers.

2 Likes

Meggaditoes

Guys- if you set up your view properly, IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT SUB-FORUM YOUR MESSAGE IS IN.

Sorry for the all caps, but have you really not learned this by now?

no, I definitely haven’t…I always click on politics.

If instead of category view, you select latest, you’ll see the most active threads.

Click on “Latest”- then you’ll get all the threads in order from most recently responded in to earliest.

All I’ve done is use a filter to keep out the Hannity Bot since I have no desire to see any of those posts.

This was supposed to have been in response to @tnt.

Stop copying me!

Swore I was responding to tnt.

Weird.

1 Like

Who does sort by category? That’s so old forum. Sorting by new has been the standard since we moved to this forum.

I’m OG.

Me too, honey.

What does the fractional reserve system have to do with Sovereign Debt?

I do have to say that this is quite a departure from the Rush Limbaugh I listened to in the late 80’s up to the mid 90’s