Rules are for Thee, Not for Me!

He’s got to be days away from a hair emergency.

LOL. But Trump, but Trump.

She violated her own order. She’s apparently been talking to to her constituents for some time about what they can and cannot do. But damn it!!! She’s important!! Rules/laws are for the little people!! :crazy_face:

Ironically, Lightfoot had made PSA’s in which she advised residents to “stay home, save lives” where she told someone off-screen off, saying, “Getting your roots done is not essential.” Maybe only for the little people but not for an “important” big-city mayor apparently.

Well, is it about Trump?

Well that was at least loosely related as it was talking about “rules” for the “ruled” that don’t apply to the “ruler”.

This one had zero relevance, even tangentially, to the OP.

So escalation. Just checking. Open your left eye a little wider.

That’s why they have a $2,000 fine and a year in jail.

She risked her life for that haircut? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Nope not a case of bias this time but thanks for playing.

1 Like

Does anyone believe that anyone coming within 100 feet of the POTUS hasn’t been tested and cleared? I doubt he’s as at risk of exposure as the average citizen. If I knew my risk of exposure was next to zero I wouldn’t wear a mask either. I haven’t seen any of the TV reporters, even those doing outdoor stories wearing masks, so to compare Trumps not wearing a mask to what Empress Lightfoot did is just typical liberal BS.

3 Likes

You presume too much, that would require at least a nanosecond’s thought before ranting and raving. :grinning: