Rules are for Thee, Not for Me!

“I’m on national media and I’m out in the public eye,” Lightfoot told a reporter.

“I take my personal hygiene very seriously. As I said, I felt like I needed to have a haircut. I’m not able to do that myself, so I got a haircut. You want to talk more about that?”

You see, she just makes the rules, she doesn’t have to live by them. She’s one of the “beautiful people.”

Lightfoot probably didn’t realize her little soiree was going to be posted to Facebook. On Sunday afternoon, a woman posted photos on Facebook in which she stated she “had the pleasure of giving Mayor Lightfoot a hair trim.”

So, the mayor “take[s] her personal hygiene very seriously.” Does this hack not think that the other 1.49 million other women who live in Chicago might also take their “personal hygiene very seriously?”

But you see, that is not important. Because Lightfoot is “important.”

“I’m the public face of this city. I’m on national media and I’m out in the public eye.

3 Likes

For someone taking their public image seriously, she looks dumpy. Maybe on her next violation she can hit up a tailor. Those pants are at least 4 inches too long

1 Like

Trump’s not wearing a mask because he needs to meet with kings, queens, and dictators.

Neither is Lightfoot.

Trump lol

3rd post. Well done.

4 Likes

She should have stayed home cuz nothing is going to help her beauty-wise. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I will see that and raise you the state physician of Pennsylvania.

This is why PA has taken this seriously and excelled at maximum personal spacing.

How is this post related to the topic being discussed?

Its not, but they are quick to point out when someone else deviates off topic.

2 Likes

Not a good example to set in a leadership position. If I have to go another 2 weeks without a trim I’m gonna have to go with the buzz cut.

Life is tough sometimes with these first world problems.

2 Likes

I see she’s following the example of the President of the United States. He goes without masks, stands shoulder to shoulder with people on stage while telling everyone else to stay 6 feet apart, and so on. Guess the rules don’t apply to him. Yep, she’s following his lead quite well.

3 Likes

Yup.

Hey look over there at the mayor of Chicago!

1 Like

One might call this a nice bipartisan response to the virus.

1 Like

vanity is wonderful

Lol. Oh you guys and your faux outrage about misogyny. You even got likes! Look at that.

2 Likes

Let’s say she was a guy…I’d have said the same thing. My remark was due to her actions, not her sex…but you now how libs like to throw labels around? :sunglasses:

1 Like

You went after her looks. You even got the likes. It is what it is.

I’d bet she’s beat you in a debate or something blah blah

1 Like

K…now…if she was a he…and broke the rules to go to the barber…do you believe I’d have acted differently? I can assure you…I wouldn’t. Their arrogant, selfish, inconsiderate ass would be treated the same. .

Trump did not issue an order nor recommend that people wear masks. He made it clear this was a voluntary suggestion of the CDC.

2 Likes