RUDY STRIKES: Giuliani Says Trump ‘Done with Mueller,’ Blasts 'Outrageous' Investigation

Originally published at: RUDY STRIKES: Giuliani Says Trump ‘Done with Mueller,’ Blasts ‘Outrageous’ Investigation | Sean Hannity

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani drew a red line in the sand regarding the special counsel’s office Friday; saying the White House was “done” with Robert Mueller and will not be providing “anymore answers.”

The President’s lawyer was speaking with the Hill this week when he was asked if the Commander-in-Chief had plans to sit-down with the special counsel’s office anytime in the new year.

“I think I announced about ten days ago ‘over my dead body’ and I’m not dead yet,” said Giuliani. “President Trump’s] not answering any more questions from these people — they are outrageous activity … we did enough.”

Trump’s legal team submitted written answers to questions regarding Mueller’s ongoing Russia probe back in November, with insiders predicting the special counsel could wrap-up his report as early as February.

Read the full report at Fox News.

Lol so what?

Did he say ‘outrageous’ like Sylvester the cat?

1 Like