RUDY ON HANNITY: Giuliani Weighs-in on Biden’s Ukraine Connection

Originally published at: RUDY ON HANNITY: Giuliani Weighs-in on Biden’s Ukraine Connection | Sean Hannity

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani stopped-by ‘Hannity’ Monday night to comment on Joe Biden’s controversial relationship with Ukrainian officials; saying the former Vice President “sold out the country.”

“I knew this back in November. I told you Biden was involved in very, very horrible corruption. Shocking to me. I know people have a hard time believing this, but I would feel the same way if this was a Republican. Selling out the country in this way? Using his office for money? It’s disgraceful,” said Giuliani.

An inside source told Fox News this week that the “whistleblower” who reportedly filed a complaint regarding President Trump’s conversation with the Ukraine leader did not have “first-hand knowledge” of the conversation.

“The whistleblower who sparked a mounting controversy over President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president did not have ‘firsthand knowledge’ of the conversation, a person familiar with the situation told Fox News — even as the issue fuels impeachment calls from Democrats,” reports Fox News. “The source said that it is made clear in the complaint itself that the whistleblower did not have direct knowledge of the July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.”

“Fox News has learned that typically, multiple U.S. officials are on such calls with the president, but this would indicate the whistleblower is not one of those people. It’s unclear if the individual read a transcript of the call, heard about it in conversation, or learned of it another way,” adds Fox.

President Trump slammed initial reports of his conversation with another world leader, saying “Another Fake News story out there – It never ends! Virtually anytime I speak on the phone to a foreign leader, I understand that there may be many people listening from various U.S. agencies, not to mention those from the other country itself. No problem!”

Another Fake News story out there – It never ends! Virtually anytime I speak on the phone to a foreign leader, I understand that there may be many people listening from various U.S. agencies, not to mention those from the other country itself. No problem!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 19, 2019

“Knowing all of this, is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially ‘heavily populated’ call. I would only do what is right anyway, and only do good for the USA!” he added.

Read the full story at Fox News.