Rsbn live- Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium

You don’t need a symposium if you actually have proof. They have a show, and feelings.

I did buy two pillows though.

3 Likes

They should. He’s a lowlife.

1 Like

Sure and his relationship to proving election fraud is….?

1 Like

Well… what I have been able to tease out from this ramblimg symposium… he along with Mark Zuckerberg are working with China to steal elections worldwide or something.

The PROOF and truth is what counts and in these 3 days of this conference, you will see the proof.

The Supreme court will be 9-0 with the proof of what happened with the commies and treasonous people who broke every law.

I somehow doubt that.

Been watching it for a while now… I have seen zero evidence presented.

1 Like

you’re already convinced without any proof. This conference will only validate your belief without any real evidence.

1 Like

You’re asking the wrong person. I’m waiting for the audits to wrap up. Just like you.

Just keep watching.

Three days is big ask… especially if it as rambling and incoherent as it is right now.

1 Like

The Supreme court will be 9-0 with the proof of what happened with the commies and treasonous people who broke every law.*

Okay, that’s ^^ 100% not going to happen, and I’m happy to do a forum bet on that.

But more generally: I’ve been wondering how many Republicans support and believe Lindell when he does this stuff. Like: Is Lindell’s the mainstream view among the right?

1 Like

Choose your side USA or CCP/SOROS

Grandiose. Manic. Bipolar. Self-absorbed. Paranoid. Gee, it’s almost like Lindell is some kind of cocaine addict with bipolar disorder.

5 Likes

He’s George Soros.

That’s all the proof you need.

1 Like

All of this seems to be ignoring that there are handmarked paper ballots involved.

Well, that’s good, but I am wanted back on planet Earth now. Have a great day!

3 Likes

We’re not telling. It’s top secret. You’re not part of the club. Keep wondering.

But we can “wonder” too.

We wondered how many democrats could continue to support the Trump/Russia hoax without any evidence. They answer was. All of them.

1 Like

Those can be faked of course.

2 Likes

Yes, You describe Hillary perfectly. Yes?

Are you a low tech person? Watch the conference and you will learn something. Slandering Lindell is pretty bad. For me I hate his mustache.

We are talking about PROOF of Chinese altering the votes. The PROOF will be here.

The mustache annoys me. Big deal.