Rouhani: Iran will enrich uranium to 'any amount we want'

"Iran’s nuclear deal currently bars it from enriching uranium above 3.67%, which is enough for nuclear power plants but far below the 90% needed for weapons.

“In any amount that we want, any amount that is required, we will take over 3.67,” Rouhani said.

“Our advice to Europe and the United States is to go back to logic and to the negotiating table,” Rouhani added. “Go back to understanding, to respecting the law and resolutions of the U.N. Security Council. Under those conditions, all of us can abide by the nuclear deal.”

I have some advice for American voters. Elect a person who is a top notch executive, builds a talented/brilliant staff and who is a world class negotiator.

That way world leaders won’t be staying up at night figuring out ways to hurt us (or eventually get their payback).

I’m pretty convinced the EU countries are going to have to clean up after Trump disasters. But why should Trump care. He’s just doing this political gig for the $$$$.

1 Like

I guess randomly tearing up our deal with them really worked wonders, eh? What exactly did America gain from that again other than another chance for our blowhard President to huff and puff?

3 Likes

I am completely surprised at this…

2 Likes

Hey if Don wants to tear up the deal why cant Iran?

1 Like

This could all be part of Trump’s 11th dimension 3D chess as pretext for starting a war

Cue “we told you Iran wouldnt abide by the deal”

Of course, ignoring that Trump’s first move was to tear it up and stir up ■■■■

Thanks, Trump.

We get to buy a replacement $100 million drone?

To top it off, most of the coalition that Obama put together to make the deal is now siding with the Iranians because they do not believe Trump’s premise for tearing up the deal. What a mess!

“Billions in cash on a plaaaane”

1 Like

Donald’s critics blaming him for this, when it was Obama and the Clinton Criminal Cabal that paid Iran hundreds of millions of dollars giving them the funding they needed to accelerate their nuclear program.

Thank goodness Donald is in charge now, employing his vast business and diplomatic experience to these complex problems. Iran may think they are getting one over on America, but they are playing checkers while Donald plays chess.

1 Like

That is exactly what friend of the Host, Rush Limbaugh was saying yesterday.

1 Like

Classic

Your assertion is totally false even though it gets repeated constantly. Obama did not pay the Iranians anything. He unfroze Iranian assets as a reward for their suspending a program that they had no trouble funding.

They agreed to a ten year suspension. One of the arguments against the deal was that it allowed the program to resume in ten years. Now it has resumed a lot sooner.

Iran has coopted the coalition that Obama built to stop their nuclear program.

1 Like

poe…

His assertion is comic relief.

1 Like

Trump haters will do anything to try and make Obama look good. The proof is beyond doubt - Obama bribed Iran with US taxpayer dollars, thereby funding a terrorist state. Sad!

So…Iran was complying under Obama. Trump backs out and now they arent.

I’d like to once again thank anyone who voted for this moron in the White House.

Iran while most likely doing this for their own protection ala korea still was forced by trump administration to do this I guess…

America wont be trusted for a long time now.

Israel or someone gets nuked I’m blaming the folks who voted for this man. Policies led to it.

1 Like

They have basically made war with Iran more likely than less likely.

Unless Iran is pushing for a nuke before then like Korea so we cant do anything.

Of course you have another angle. The sauds are gonna get a nuke to counter Iran.