Ross Perot, RIP

I also voted for Bush in 92. So much for the ohknow theory.

i voted for him in my first election.

if only i knew it’d help bubba and his mercurial queen complex wife win i would have chosen otherwise

Politics was not Mr. Perot’s defining achievement.

What he and Bull Simons did is.

RIP, Mr. Perot.

I voted for him.

I did not know this until today:
In 1979, he financed a private commando raid to free two EDS employees who were being held in a prison in Iran. The tale was turned into a book and a movie.

Perot tried to teach America the difference between U.S. deficit and National Debt

1 Like

It really is mind boggling that the myth persists

Wait till Ralph Nader dies…

i love when people declare “myth” with an utter lack of proof otherwise

but you know, because narrative

27 years later… i don’t know may be try opening a book on the election statistics?

You know Bush won Florida in 2000? Right? We know that cuz maths

yes, we know that. because not being retarded

you can call it what you want tho

Well no it’s actual math. He could have lost but math showed otherwise. Same with Perot. It’s a myth because math.

by “math” do you mean “conjecture” and “asswipe newspaper opinion pieces”?

No actual math. Like i noted. Please take a look st the statistics surrounding the election on 1992 and the effect Perot actually had on electoral math

You know like the electoral math that won the President the election in 2016?

The Ross Perot myth surrounds the popular vote versus electoral math. Where have we just heard that?

It doesn’t mater how many popular votes Perot received if it had no real effect on electoral college. Hint: it didn’t.

Otherwise, you know Kerry could have won but for Ralph Nader lol.

Lol…mom and dad willing dupes…because they voted for a guy they thought was best for the country.

You voted for Trump right?

does it show that clinton still would have won if not for Perot?

Yeah. He was. 100 percent

It shows that Perot had no real effect on the electoral college

right. but he affected votes state by state in terms of bush vs bubba.

does your math show that too?

Wait what?

When i say electoral votes i mean state by state not the popular vote. No he did not effect the electoral votes to the extent tht it cost bush the election

This is the same Ralph Nader crap that people sour about the 2004 election throw around. Like i said if you look at electoral college (state by state) Bush loses the election with or without Perot in the race.

Exactly. I think Bush won the States he would have won, and Clinton won the states he would have won. Perot did not drag off enough votes to change the outcome either way in any states.

bush may have won more electorally if not for him. this is not hard.