Ronald Reagan was a closet racist. who knew

I didn’t see the post in question but as someone who also has dementia in the family I disagree with his condition being above criticism. Reagan and everyone around him were irresponsible pieces of ■■■■ who put their own self interests above the safety of country. As much as I loved my grandmother I shudder at the thought of hundreds of millions of people’s lives counting on her decision making capabilities.

I wonder if there will be a push to change the name of Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. It’s in Virginia, but it still represents a majority African American city.

Respect.

2 Likes

Than why didn’t you say something.

You knew about the monkey too…

Or just inclination towards being a racist.

Allan

He’s dead.

I knew Reagan was a racist. I didn’t know about the monkey.

Did you vote for him knowing what he was. Or did you pull the Mondale lever jousting windmills.

I can honestly say, I never liked Reagan and certainly never voted for the man.

Allan

Maybe he was talking about Bonzo.

I think the time has come for historical figures to be exhumed and their corpses tried in a People’s Racism Court.

It could be set up along the lines of the Cadaver Synod of 897 AD, when Pope Formosus was exhumed and tried for corruption.

He doth not know history is doomed to repeat it–biggestal99

I want to know all that happened before, you want to bury it.

Thats the difference between you and me.

Allan

2 Likes

Step away from the shovel please - slowly.

It’s like an acknowledgement of reality is considered to be a bad thing to some.

1 Like

I agree. That’s why we need these racism trials. Maybe FDR and Truman listened to Amos 'N Andy or JFK ate Aunt Jemima pancakes. We need to find these things out so they won’t be repeated.

If they enacted racist policies that continue to effect us to this day, hell yeah, expose it for what it is and envoke change.

1 Like

AB-1591 was authored by Don Mulford (R ) from Oakland, John T. Knox (D) from Richmond, Walter J. Karabian (D) from Monterey Park, Alan Sieroty (D) from Los Angeles, and William M. Ketchum (R ) from Bakersfield, it passed both Assembly (controlled by Democrats 42:38) and Senate (split 20:20) and was signed by Governor Ronald Reagan on July 28. The law banned the carrying of loaded weapons in public.

I’m all for the racist Mulford Act being repealed. Californian lives matter too.

1 Like

It sounds pretty racist to me.
I think anyone who advocates the banning of loaded weapons in public, should be brought before the Racism Court. That would get 99% of the liberals on this forum.

No need for trials. we have it on audiotape. Thats a fact. Inconvenient fact for you, but nonetheless a fact.

Allan

1 Like

My research has revealed that Amos ‘N’ Andy was broadcast on Armed Forces Radio during 1947-1948- Harry Truman’s watch.

I’m working on the JFK pancake angle, as we speak.

I am really sorry for exposing Ronald Wilson Reagan’s remarks to the sun.

LOL. sometimes it is tough to accept the truth about someone we idolize.

Allan

1 Like

This thread reminds me of when the twitter leftists got pre-triggered over the Little Mermaid remake.

Matt Walsh meme is false