Roger Stone arrested

I see Judge Jackson has summoned Roger Stone to a hearing which could result in revocation of his bond and his being imprisoned until his trial, exactly as I expected.

2 Likes

Anyone want to do bets on what happens on Thursday?

No orders of the court ever sound amused. But, in this order, the judge sounds really, really, really not amused. Hard not to read that into the language, but perhaps it’s my bias.

Judge Jackson was already ****** off enough the other day to issue a partial gag order. At the very least, she will extend that to a 100% gag order and ban Stone from social media, assuming she doesn’t lock him up. But I think there is a good chance she does lock him up. Also a good chance if doesn’t lock him up that she imposes strict conditions on his release going forward.

3 Likes

How is it that El Chapo took his trial with more dignity than Stone and Manafort?

1 Like

I can’t say like but i’d happily put a few more quarters in this machine for some more entertainment.

I think he needs to be locked up. He is trying to turn this legal proceeding into a circus. Making a mockery of the court. And now, acting dangerously.

We’ll find out today.

F21. It’s no D13. And M13 should be promising.

But, after the profound, profound disappointment that was D5, here we are.

2 Likes

drip, drip, d’oh

There’s several people love tweeting Stones hearing. It’s hilarious.

He’s trying to claim the crosshairs are a “Celtic Occult Symbol” that he “doesn’t know what it means.”

Riiight. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1098673047526092802?s=21

MS13?

Prosecutors didn’t ask for jail time, so Stone will probably get more restrictions on his gag order.

Will it be a two-tiered justice system if his bail is revoked? or if it’s not?

I’d like to find a dem that did this for comparison.

Sad that the two-tiered justice system meme sees the two as left and right and not rich and poor.

Yep, two tiered system. this dip ■■■■ got a second chance.

Stone should be sharing a 6x10 cell with some MS-13 gang members for the crap that he pulled.

But, he got a break…this time. I doubt he will keep his mouth shut, and so I bet he finds his old moronic ass in jail soon.

1 Like

He needed to be incarcerated over this. But an almost as bad punishment is his ability to grift off of this has been removed from him. Second only to his desire to be out of jail is his innate requirement to open his loud mouth.

Had he just posted some snark about the case, she might have just tightened the gag order. But he put up her picture WITH A GUNSIGHT! Then, given time to think, he tripled down. He removed the reticle and reposted her picture, then commented on Facebook how it was okay for him to post it.

That’s a paddlin’

Didn’t Judge Jackson rule that he was not allowed to discuss the case, however he is free to continue to fundraiser (with the prior stipulation) and assert his innocence?

Looks like he got a comprehensive Shut The ■■■■ Up order. Not much wriggle room going forward if he blows it again.