Roger Stone arrested

Do you know who he owed money to?

Maybe thats why he worked for “free”

I wouldn’t doubt that at all. It wasn’t out of the goodness of his heart.

1 Like

I love it when they turn on each other.

The swiftboat/birth certificate guy is suing the nixon tattoo guy. And it is off the rails!

4 Likes

Furthermore, while executing search warrants on accounts used to facilitate the transfer the stolen documents the government found Stone was communicating with Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks.

Seems that Stone was involved in the “time and promotion” of the release of the stolen materials via Wikileaks.

Who else was really hyping the Wikileaks documents during the campaign?

3 Likes

Not sure what happened to my post on this, but I will make it again.

Mueller has indicated that some of the evidence used to bring charges against rat bastard Roger Stone was found during the course of executing search warrants while investigating the 11 GRU members that were charged.

How big is that? Mueller is looking for information on the GRU activities and finds communications from Roger Rat Bastard Stone in those accounts. Also in those accounts was evidence that showed there was collusion regarding the release and promotion of the stolen materials.

What other prominent people were heavily involved in promoting the Wikileaks releases?

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1096521856222486528

2 Likes

but warner said there was no proof of collusion SNIIFFFFFF

1 Like

Did Warner say that? I thought it was Burr that made that statement.

yep… this is a big old “Well duh…”

We knew that Stone was talking to Guccifer 2.0 directly and from his activity we can infer that he was coordinating the release of the information.

It’s not like it is totally out of character for Roger Stone to do something like this.

Considering that Sean Hannity has said that Stone was “just guessing” about the releases and had no advance knowledge of the timing or content, I think some of the less-informed readers on this board might find this educational.

And by less-informed, I am referring to every brain-dead Trumpist.

Stone is cooked. Stick a fork in him.

Time to move on to bigger fish, like the obese Fat Donnie.

3 Likes

Hence the reason the Judge was requested, as she is presiding over the GRU case as well, instead of the typical random Judge assignment of the case. These are the ties to “collusion” that so many claim don’t exist.

1 Like

Yep, my bad. Got them confused.

1 Like

I suggest that for some, “less-informed” in this case is a product of active obtuseness and willful ignorance. It is not a state that was achieved by mere happenstance.

Traitor.

Interesting, I didn’t know that. Seems like that was a misstatement on Sean’s part then or that he got some incorrect information.

I don’t think that Roger Stone is taking this very seriously. Maybe he is also playing for a pardon.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/stone-posted-picture-judge-on-his-case-with-crosshairs

no no no…

those were surveyor marks…

1 Like

Looks like the inatagram post got nuked.

I got that feeling about a lot of Trump associates…like they’ve been getting away with things for so long they no longer considered the seriousness of their actions.

I get that feeling from Trump sometimes, as well. Well, apart from when he’s panicking on Twitter.

More stochastic terririam from the President or his men.

Unless it actually was the reticle of a surveyor’s transit, which makes absolutely no sense, but I bet it gets defended that way.

Many, many people are saying that the Russians hacked his account.

.^^^^