Roger Stone arrested

Old news.
It’s a joke

I think conservatives are more excited then liberals over the prospect of Hillary running again :sweat_smile:

Personally I think she wont be running again, at this point she is damaged goods…

How do you know when CNN is fake news or a reliable source?

So it’s okay to talk about Kamala Harris in this thread? I’ve noticed that if a liberal talks off subject it won’t get flagged. So I guess I can safely respond.

First off we need a list of who is not running.

The DNC are trying to corronate Kamala Harris, The Grand Inquisitor, because she’s black and female. In the far lefts’ mind,
WOKE x WOKE = WOKE SQUARED.
She has two disadvantages. She’s from CA and she has the same cackle, witch laugh has Hillary.
That laugh hurt Hillary. She’s getting ahead of the Willie Brown affair thing. I honestly don’t care about the sex stuff, but you know it won’t go away quickly.
If you pay attention to the person the media is not clobberinng, you will know the probable candidate. The Never Bernie crowd is already hollering. The feminists are on the attack.

Whoever the pick is, the NPC’s will obey.
A serious 3rd independent candidate would mix things up bigly. A Ross Perot moment.

I don’t see any error in CNN’s headline. But I think Robert Mueller would be interested in hearing any new information about when those emails were hacked.

This argument about the FBI being too armed for the arrest honestly makes no sense and feels very much like grasping at straws.

I have seen this argument done elsewhere. I do wonder if some of those making it are the same people who argued that the police were correct in the Tamir Rice shooting.

Let me help you out then. The CNN article says

# Text messages show Roger Stone discussing WikiLeaks plans days before hack

From Wikipedia:
In March 2016, the personal account of John Podesta, a former White House chief of staff and chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, was compromised in a data breach, and some of his emails, many of which were work-related, were stolen.

From the CNN article, we learn that Podesta was bragging about knowing about Podesta emails going to be released on Oct 1, 2016. They were actually released on Oct 12, 2016.

Now, according to my calculations, Oct 1 is not before March 2016. The headline should have said Stone was talking about the Podesta emails before they were released. They did not. They said Stone was talking about the emails before they were hacked which is a whole other level of incriminating.

Demanding a wall - touting it for 2 years - then getting nothing but your testicles in a display case in Nancy Pelosi’s office.

3 Likes

So even if it’s a headline mistake, it’s a yawner. Headlines are not written by reporters.

Stone’s got problems. Big problems. (Ask Chris Christie.)

Hillary on the brain again.

When Manafort was convicted at trial on 7 of 8 counts, was it because he decided to employ an army of low-paid defense lawyers?

1 Like

I just realized this arrest and the early morning raid had to have been authorized by #1 Trump fan Whittaker…that must have made ol Trumpo pretty upset.

1 Like

Headlines are where some people stop reading. Editors know that. That headline has been out since November and not been corrected.
Some people just see the glaring headline and repost it.

Why hasn’t this clown been arrested yet? :rofl:

https://twitter.com/drdenagrayson/status/1090058655393820672?s=21

I wish he resisted and they tazed him…granted he would have played it off as a victim of police abuse which would have been Amazong! …but .still

CNN ought to stake out Corsi’s house. Of course, then the Trumpoids will scream they got tipped off. :slight_smile:

It is…

Looks like Judge Berman-Jackson is placing a gag on Stone.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1096499531469017095

Here is an article accompanying the news…

“Counsel for the parties and the witnesses must refrain from making statements to the media or in public settings that pose a substantial likelihood of material prejudice to this case,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson wrote.

They are also not allowed to speak in and around the courthouse.

This is good as Stone was trying his damnedest to make this into a circus, when it is a serious matter. Especially given what we know about Stone and the connection to the GRU indictments.

Even though manafort was in debt up to his eyeballs

He went to work for the campaign for $1.

Compensation for his efforts was going to be something other than cash.