Roger Stone arrested

People “like” Stone are supposed to get special treatment.

1 Like

He even made Instagram spoof videos about it. This was no surprise to him.

I bet when they questioned him is was not under oath. He asked for the Hillary special.

Who questioned him? And when?

1 Like

I wonder how he knew he was going to be arrested?

I don’t think Hillary was ever arrested so they probably had a different gameplan.

1 Like

Well that’s an understatement lol.
Witnesses were allowed to sit with her during questioning. What a game plan.

Correction, when they question him.

Seems like it was handled appropriately for the likes of Stone.

Seems pretty weird that the major complaint isn’t about the crimes Stone committed, but how he was arrested and the conspiracy theories of CNN being there.

4 Likes

Like when you know someone is attracted to you. He drew attraction to himself. That’s what he does. He has an attention bone the size of Godzilla. I think he wanted it. I am leaning more toward CNN being tipped off of on the arrest, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Stone knew something and tipped them.

Well, being that she wasn’t arrested or indicted (like a bunch of Trump’s team) it may be just a hair different situation.

She doesn’t even have to decide if she’s gonna do hard time or flip on somebody else.

What else CAN they really talk about?

To be fair, to indict Hillary would have meant to throw Obama and his legacy under the bus. The great Obama lie. That he found out about Hillary’s server the same time we did.
_

Just chew on this apiece: How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?

_
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-james-comey-report-kass-0617-story.html

There was nothing stopping the republican president, AG and Congress from pursuing charges.

It’s funny that a republican special investigator appointed by republicans is locking up Trump team members in the run up to his final report on Trump.

Why should Stone be treated differently than any other alleged criminal?

Who?

No one’s going to question him now.

He’s already charged.

An opinion piece on Stone’s arrest that might be informative to some.

It’s funny you have no comment on Obama lying. He lied saying he found out about her unsecured private server the same time the public did even though he was e-mailing her at that server.

"He waxed on about how his administration was all about “transparency.”

Lying isn’t a big deal. Only when you need it to be a big deal.

How do you know? They could offer him a plea. You do know they would question him in that case right?

Some news from last November regarding Stone and related to his arrest.