Roger Stone arrested

So will the tattoo on his back of Nixon hurt or help his prison love life?

2 Likes

Doesn’t this kind of confirm that this is bad?

Senior coffee manager Roger Stone gets pinched… deny the guy ever worked anywhere near the election.

I look forward to hundreds of replies defining what “near” actually means to make it so the President isn’t just probably lying about this one

Uh yes. It does mean this is really really bad…

And who cares about those posts. .the facts are gonna ruin those anyways…

I wonder how much Stone & Manafort made for making coffee runs for the Trump campaign?

2 Likes

You think Mueller wants a trial? Why would he, then he would have to face a full team of defense lawyers. As of now they are running this investigation the way they want to, if this goes to trial there will be an army of high paid defense lawyers.

Every single defense team had folded during this investigation.

Why do you think that that is?

2 Likes

Clearly they’re bad at their jobs.

This time it’ll be different. Mueller is going to regret this.

2 Likes

He is a quack, Stone is on Info Wars and Corsi is an admitted conspiracy theorist. They might as well bring in Alex Jones at this point to complete the puzzle.

If you say so

Who is going to be paying for this team of high priced lawyers?

I don’t see foresee a lot of people flocking to Stone’s go fund me page.

They say so not me. I mean come on man look at this bunch would you believe anything they said.

Why does he have to lie every single ■■■■■■■ day? Why?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1089339681941147648?s=21

1 Like

Okay, that’s clever!

Jesus, that’s terrible.

This is for his fanboys consumption. He knows they are stupid enough to believe everything he says.

Then you have a filter in place and you need to spot it and correct it.

You can certainly make the argument that there is more needed to be definitive and perhaps in time that will happen.

But to see nothing indicates you cannot see what is in front of you, and you should be concerned about that. I know you’re being honest here, but in all respects your perception is skewed and as an adult that should alarm you. Reality should not be optional, nuance should be.

2 Likes

I am assuming that when the FBI knocked on his door, they said: “Mr. Stone, get your top hat, tails, and monocle, and come along quietly.”

3 Likes

Well he said his dogs are still traumatized after the raid and refuse to come out from underneath the bed.

He can say it’s Bob Hope if that helps.

Manafort was paid in polling data.