Roger Stone arrested

Yep, he is hanging out with Hollywood liberals now…

Sorry, Hillary is free. Will be til the day she dies.

1 Like

The fact that Ken Starr found zero with WhiteWater and was fumbling to find something? The fact that Newt’s government shutdown made Republicans look like garbage?

His lying over sex happened later.

Anyone who hates the Meuller probe but thinks that Whitewater was completely legit is not being honest with themselves.

1 Like

The right keeps coming up with reasons they believe Mueller should stop investigating.

But none of them are because he stopped finding things to investigate.

3 Likes

Tucker Carlson is a piece of ■■■■■

2 Likes

In all seriousness, I hope you have someone to talk to about your concerns. You appear greatly toubled by them. To the point I’d be worried about your wellbeing.

1 Like

Fine. If were going to have a broad investigation of all crimes by people in relation to one political campaign, it should have been extended to the Democratic campaign as well.
Otherwise, it is opposition research for the Democratic party paid for by the taxpayer.

1 Like

The democratic party didnt fire james Comey due to the “Russia thing” then brag to Russians the next day about how much pressure it took off them

4 Likes

And that is a nonsense reason to hire a special counsel. If Rosenstein thought that was obstruction of justice, he should have just charged Trump right then and there.

When there’s something to investigate with the DNC, you’ll get your wish.

Until then, you can’t whine about the Trump campaign being investigated at length. It’s almost entirely their fault it’s gone on as long as it’s been.

Without an investigation first? Just charge him? What are you talking about?? You realize Comey wasnt investigating only obstruction…

Everything to know about whether that was obstruction was known right then. If Mueller falls back on that, it just means he didn’t find anything real.

Wait…

You think you charge someone before an investigation?

That’s backward as hell dude.

3 Likes

Not surprising. How often have we heard calls for Hillary to be locked up? No charges, no investigation, no trial. Just lock her up. Apparently it’s “guilty because I think so,” and if I don’t think so there’s no reason to pursue it.

1 Like

That was a lot of words, too many to read, really.

Was there a point to all that?

I don’t want to trivialize it. Let’s just say he’s an individual with deep concerns about the current course of the government. If I’m being honest, reading it makes me nervous.

You’re entirely missing the point of the special counsel. The point was to grant oversight of the investigation to a 3rd party after trump presented a clear conflict of interest, due to his stated intentions of why he fired Comey. Comey wasnt investigating whether trump would commit obstruction in the future by firing him.

Yeah. If they had sent a gold embossed “white collar” invitation to turn himself in “at his convenience” then yeah, he could have “flushed” all that evidence, figuratively speaking.

Again, I have ZERO sympathy for Roger Stone or the way his arrest went down.

He deserved his early morning raid.

1 Like

Oh he loved it. He loves the attention. It’s his oxygen. He was given a stage. He was made for TV. I pray this goes to trial. If there is a God, and God has a sense of humor, this will not plea.