ROD'S RESCUE: Paul Ryan FREEZES GOP Effort to Impeach Rosenstein

Originally published at: ROD’S RESCUE: Paul Ryan FREEZES GOP Effort to Impeach Rosenstein | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan threw cold-water on GOP legislators’ recent push to file articles of impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; saying “I don’t think we should be cavalier with this process.”

Ryan was speaking with reporters during his weekly press briefing when he was asked to comment on Rep. Mark Meadows’ legislation to impeach the DOJ’s second-in-command for repeatedly ignoring House-issued subpoenas.

“I don’t think we should be cavalier with this process,” said Ryan, effectively ending the push to hold Rosenstein accountable.

Rep. Meadows and Rep. Jim Jordan -who recently announced his bid to replace Ryan as Speaker- filed the paperwork Wednesday evening, saying “we have had enough” with Rod Rosenstein.

Read the full story at Fox News.

As I said, repugs lack the balls.

One other thing. their will be no more information coming from CoJ and corrupt FBI.

Ryan just embolden the Weasel.

Wasn’t Paul Ryan who said that it’s the job of congress to oversee the FBI and DOJ ? Its funny how wishy washy Ryan is, rather spineless, in times of going for the much needed jugular of Rosenstein.
This is not rocket science here, there is obvious wrong doing by Rosenstein and all the proof is in the documents that he refuses to give over unredacted, trying to save his own neck and that of his precious Mueller. How long does this have to go on NOT to be cavalier for crying out loud???