Rod "The Weasel" Rosenstein to testify

Before the senate today. Will he sing? Will he point fingers?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Hopefully rioting and looters won’t drown out the real corruption that we have witnessed.

1 Like

“I was busy baking cookies for my Daughter”;

“I do not recall”;

“I refuse to answer on grounds of self incrimination”;

“I’ll refer you to my counselor”;

And maybe another half dozen weaseling one liners.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

They know how to protect their own, but, I would be pleasantly suprised if his inner “tweety bird” shows up.

Or maybe he should just submit take home questions like Trump did.

Hopefully he knows what “Summit” actually means.

“Rod” is not entitled to executive privilege.

Or get the answers from Donna Brazille, like Clinton did.

This is fun.

Submit…feel better?

1 Like

Yep Trump hid behind that…His handlers knew he couldn’t sit for more than two minutes without a lie coming out of his pie hole…lol

This thread is about Rod the weasel Rosenstein.

4 Likes

So much “real corruption” and yet… no one is locked up. :rofl: :joy:

But yeah, you really got him this time!

Libs slacking. Usually 2nd post inserts TDS. I think it was 3rd or 4th here.

3 Likes

He didn’t hide. Not having to testify against one’s self is at the very root of our justice system. The separation of powers is established in our constitution as well.

Co Equal Branches, he does not answer to congress.

Threw the FBI under the bus. :grin:

In his opening statement, Rosenstein defended his own actions relating to the FISA warrant, noting that “every application I approved appeared to be justified based on the facts it alleged.”

He specifically pointed to the FBI as having misled him and the process.

Easy for you to say now, isn’t?

During testimony, Rosenstein said he would not have signed a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant renewal for former 2016 Trump campaign advisor Carter Page if he had been aware of since-released evidence indicating FBI misconduct in seeking at least four such warrants during the bureau’s “Crossfire Hurricane” counterintelligence operation.

“If you knew then what you know now, would you have signed the application?” committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked Rosenstein.

“No, I would not,” Rosenstein said.

1 Like

“Recently declassified footnotes from Horowitz’s report indicated that the FBI believed that Steele’s dossier was likely compromised with Russian disinformation but the bureau used it anyway to get FISA warrants.”

So…there was Russian interference in our election and our subsequent politics, and it came about through cooperation between the Democrats and Russia.

3 Likes

So now we have to find where he was informed of it. There is enough emails floating around that info should be there. Unless they were keeping him in the dark.

Of course it was, where else would he get information but from Russian sources?

I doubt they were. He is just as much a part of the whole mess as the rest of them. He is just getting a chance to manipulate the narrative to his advantage before the rest of them.

The point being that “Russian disinformation” indicates Russian government sources officially involved and apparently obvious to the FBI.

Of course it is.