Robert Francis O'Rourke 1 point behind Rafael Bienvenido Cruz in Texas

Any Dr Know fans in the Hizzie?

1 Like

First show I ever saw as a kid was Dr Know opening for 7 Seconds.

1 Like

Hahaha…and Cocaine abuse ! But I digress. 0.013? Pffffffftttttt In my drinking days thats nothing. Like a half can of beer. Shhoots I put him too shame in my drinking days! (Sober 5 years and drug free 17 years)

2 Likes

Coming up on three years sober here. La croix cheers!

2 Likes

Brandon is a buddy of mine.

6 years for me soon.

3 Likes

I can’t believe Texans would vote for someone who wants to make it tougher for law-abiding citizens to own guns for the Senate. Is Texas turning its back on the 2A?

He’s a great candidate for Texas.

The 2A isn’t unlimited. Yalls guns will be just fine. Thoughts and prayers.

1 Like

10 years last week.

3 Likes

I help others in the skateboard world now and have spoken about my addiction in a few interviews around the globe. Snapped my leg in 3 places and went from a beer / weed user to VODKA and only VODKA. I am like That crazy Uncle that has done it all and survived. :slight_smile: Two rehab stays as well

Is this the guy the just told a black guy, “well, you all didn’t want to pick cotton anymore, so we need illegals to do that work”??

Yeah, that’s what he said.

No it isn’t. The Likely voter polls are just about always more accurate than the registered voter polls. Get back to us when the likely voter polls get closer. As of right now, Cruz is going to win.

1 Like

Oh cool. I was so hyped for 7 Seconds I don’t remember much. But see if he remembers playing the Brewery in Raleigh NC around 1987?

He said:

I mentioned going to the high school in Roscoe, I also went to the cotton gin in Roscoe . And at that cotton gin, there are 24 jobs and the manager of that gin says it does not matter the wages that I pay or the number of hours that we set … no one born in Roscoe … or Texas or this country who is willing to work . But there are immigrants who are coming from Central America or Mexico or other parts of the world to Roscoe to work these jobs and to help build our economy.

You need to layoff the Stupidbart, it’s bad for the brain.

You were saying?

1 Like

Speaking of outliers LOL

For everyone into punk rock, check out Pain!. They’re a Maryland based band and are good friends of mine.

This is a false statement.

1 Like

Cruz is likely to win, but that Quinnipiac poll is the outlier. Past 5 polls are:

Beto +2
Cruz +9
Cruz + 4
Cruz + 1
Cruz + 4