Robert Francis O'Rourke 1 point behind Rafael Bienvenido Cruz in Texas

Texas GOP are out of practice. And maybe were distracted by mime Ted.

That did backfire rather spectacularly.

I post those on cruz’s Twitter page every day

1 Like

Ha! Fight the fight!

The witness, who stopped at the scene, later told police that O’Rourke had tried to drive away from the scene.

O’Rourke recorded a 0.136 and 0.134 on police breathalyzers, above a blood-alcohol level of 0.10, the state legal limit at the time. He was arrested at the scene and charged with DWI, but completed a court-approved diversion program and had the charges dismissed.

Interesting how Trump is endorsing Cruz when he’s not even sure what his citizenship status is…

https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/11/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-attack-immigration-citizenship/index.html

1 Like

Moving on up

Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D) holds a 2-point lead over incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz(R) in a new poll of their Texas Senate race.

I still wouldn’t bet on it. However, ancedotally I am constantly surprised by republicans willing to vote for Beto over Ted. The reasons are all over the map but they all basically melt down to the fact that nobody likes Ted Cruz. Just don’t like the guy.

Because skateboarders are ■■■■■■■■ and punk rock bands are ■■■■■■■■ who can’t sing. But playing with willie Nelson, that’s awesome and should be on everybody’s bucket list.

Beto pulling off an upset victory over Cruz would make my November. I give it about a 3 percent chance…but damn- it would be beautiful.

2 Likes

Cruz: ‘if Beto wins, BBQ will be illegal’

The horror!!

Come on over to GA. BBQ will never be illegal here. :grinning:

1 Like

On 2nd thought, don’t come to GA. Traffic is bad enough as it is - lol

1 Like

All joking aside. I am in my 40s but I am a professional skateboarder. Now in the Masters division but still get paid to ride a skateboard. I now have an i.t. job as well with family. Yes I know Tony and have skated against him.

You ever been to Southern Soul on at Simon island? Best bbq I ever had

I haven’t tried that one yet. It’s been a while since I’ve been to St. Simons - I need to make a trip down there.

Regardless of the outcome Beto has a good future ahead of him. Look for him to run for higher offices in the next 6 or so years.

2 Likes

Oh it’s awesome, right on the corner of the airport. Everytime my student passed his/her chexkride I would treat em to it. Can even buy their sauces to take home

My company has an office in GA. I have made the drive from ATL up to Lawrenceville and back far too many times for comfort.

You can rest assured that I, for one, will not add to your traffic problems voluntarily.

1 Like

I’d love to eventually retire to that area. I’m getting tired of metro Atlanta. It would be nice to be near the beach.

Hmmmm. I don’t know much about Emerson.

But the poll released earlier this week that had Rafael up by 9 or whatever was by Quinnipiac, and they’re really good.