Robert Francis O'Rourke 1 point behind Rafael Bienvenido Cruz in Texas

I agree that Cruz will win, and by a decent margin.

But “likely voters” is not a meaningful metric. It’s not any more accurate than “registered” voters, and is unique to Rasmussen.

Whether a voter actually makes it to the polls on E-Day is a variable that can’t be accurately predicted by previous voting record.

ETA: I didnt realize this was an online poll - as far as I’m concerned, that makes it entirely meaningless.

In the category of Songs By American Rock Bands Named After Geographical Locations, I’d rank any song I’ve heard by Alabama between America’s “A Horse With No Name” and and anything by Chicago.

Cruz was close to the bottom of my list in the 2016 primary, just ahead of Trump. I don’t care for his unwillingness to compromise.

but………………………………

Beto can’t be allowed to win.

I’ve never voted in mid-term elections, but I will be pulling the lever in November for the first time. I’m energized as I never have been before and I’m not alone. We have the Trump haters to thank for that.

1 Like

Glad you’re voting. I’ll be voting Beto.

Well they don’t have the money yet but they have the twitter machine.

This seems to be backfiring similar to the brutal radio ad.

This is going to be fun and games until The Party starts airdropping cash on Cruz. Then its going to get real dark.

Out of respect for the forthcoming reublican internet fairness doctrine I provide equal time to both men.

Young Ted

Young Beto

Artsy Ted

Artsy Beto

Athletic Ted:
https://t.co/j347i8Ny4o

Athletic Beto:

These two men are only 2 years apart in age by the way.

2 Likes

and my vote will cancel your out

trump on cruz

1 Like

OP has started a thread on old forum telling us that Texas will turn blue for 2016 election…remember that folks?

Weren’t you trying to tell us not long ago that Cruz is the future of the Republican Party?

2 Likes

And what will my vote for Beto do?

Remember the old board, when deficits were the devil, and “King Putt” was the worst for wasting taxpayers money?

Clearly the OP was wrong in that prediction. No big deal. It happens.

What will all of the real Texans do if Texas turns blue? Oklahoma or Wyoming? Stay home and watch the homeland wither?

If Ted can’t even stand up to a New York liberal like Trump when he insulted his wife and father, how can Texans expect him to stand up for them?

Vote for Beto, not the Beta.

7 Likes

Cruz votes with Trump over 90% of the time. Cruz used to say he’d stand up to the Washington Cartel, but Don Trump turned Ted’s rubber spine into a rubber stamp.

Repeal and replace Ted Cruz.

2 Likes

Yes, Wendy Davis was going to be the next governor. Didn’t quite work out that way. Looks like Greg Abbott is likely on his way to another big win.

Also, it seems no one has posted the picture of Beto’s mug shot, so here it is. Seems he was picked up for DUI.

1 Like

For the first time in my life, I not only have one yard sign, but two. Beto for Senate and Sri Preston Kulkarni for TX-22. Time for Compassion, Reason and Decency.

1 Like

Fair enough, but quite a few libs have predicted Texas would be turning blue. It might eventually, but doesn’t appear to be that way yet.

Also, Cruz got more primary votes than all the Ds combined, and Cruz didn’t even have a credible opponent. Maybe Beto didn’t either, but it’s still something worth noting. Greg Abbott didn’t have a credible challenger either.

An occurrence over twenty years ago and not convicted.

I know, but it goes without saying if there was a mug shot of Ted Cruz someone from the left would have posted it.

Glad to know Beto has changed his ways.