Robert Francis O'Rourke 1 point behind Rafael Bienvenido Cruz in Texas

That’s the thing that gets me. I see all these Cruz signs around, and I’m thinking “Look, I understand just checking the “R” because go team, but who the hell is enthusiastic enough about Ted frikken Cruz to spend money on multiple signs (i’ve seen three in one yard)?”

They all saw what a spineless little weasel he is, right? They all saw him grovel before a man who insulted his wife and accused his father of assassination, right? How in the world are you for him?

Cause nothings worse than a godless, gun grabbin, baby murderin, immigrant lovin ■■■■■■■!

Not only did Trump insult Cruz but he insulted and humiliated his wife. I just don’t know how Cruz can let that go and come crawling on his knees. That’s pathetic.

Because Beto O’Rourke eats guns and shoots BBQ.

1 Like

To be fair, trump was right.

This ad is too ■■■■■■■ funny!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/10/09/ted-cruz-should-have-dragged-trump-out-by-the-woodshed-suggests-new-ad-from-richard-linklater/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8057608e7f33

1 Like

“C’mon…Teeehhhd.”

That’s hilarious.

Came to his defense. On twitter. What happened to the world?

Because he’s running against a lib.

I like it. A lot. They should have put a hat on him.

Exactly right.

LMAO! :joy::rofl:

Don’t be surprised when Ted wins this in a squeaker.

Lol

1 Like

There is a certain political issue in this country over which disagreement is intense. One side sees it as being about ending the daily slaughter of thousandsof innocents. The other side sees it as being about preserving the autonomy of women, with some of the people on this side also believing it to be about prevent the dominance of men over the bodies of women.

Now, please tell me again that people take politics “too seriously”.

Religion is alive and well in the West, but the dominant religion for the past 200 years has not been Christianity.

God has no religion

Thanks for the reply I guess when I say people take politics to seriously, I am referring to the little government changes outside of executive orders in which the next administration rips up when they get in office.

As for women this has been an issue on both sides from Bill Clinton to Roy Moore. I don’t see either side embracing taking away the 19th amendment and roe vs wade will never be repelled.

More women work than men and more women graduating from college than men. I am not saying things are perfect only that in the west the sexes are closer to par than anywhere else.

Little known fact most women in the west do not identify as femenists in Britain it’s only like 7%.

I just saw that Cruz has an 8 point lead over O’Rourke.
I’m not surprised. O’Rourke has ran the most inept campaign I’ve ever seen.
“Follow your dreams”. “Be defined by your ambitions”. What in hell does that mean?
He’s pure platitudes. Not a sliver of substance.

“Tough as Texas”

C’mon, Ted.

How are you measuring that?