ROASTED: CNN’s Acosta TORCHED for Accidentally Making Trump’s Point About Border Wall

Originally published at: ROASTED: CNN’s Acosta TORCHED for Accidentally Making Trump’s Point About Border Wall | Sean Hannity

CNN senior White House correspondent Jim Acosta was torched on social media Thursday; taking major heat after a critique of President Trump’s border wall proposal back-fired big-time.

“CNN’s Jim Acosta was mocked across social media on Thursday for posting a video that was meant to downplay President Trump’s claims of a border crisis — but ended up supporting his argument that border barriers improve security,” writes Fox News.

I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today. pic.twitter.com/KRoLdszLUu

— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) January 10, 2019

“Here are some of the steel slats that the president’s been talking about,” Acosta said standing beside the barrier. “But as we’re walking along here, we’re not seeing any kind of imminent danger.”

Acosta making videos for the Trump administration showing the effectiveness of border barriers: https://t.co/6ZfZoykMh3

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 10, 2019

I would like to thank @Acosta for pointing out how peaceful, safe and secure it is at a part of the border that HAS a wall. #RealNews #BuildTheWall https://t.co/bkssL9nOW3

— Brad Parscale (@parscale) January 10, 2019

Read the full story at Fox News.

He is walking along a slated see through wall pointing out there is no problem, “it’s pretty tranquil down here” without a thought in his air head it’s because of the wall beside him!
:rofl::rofl: Good grief… you cannot make this stuff up!

1 Like

Democrat Politicians say Trump is bad.
Mainstream media says Trump is bad.
Liberal voters think Trump is bad and go along with their brainwashing Masters.

Democratic Politicians say wall is bad
Mainstream media says wall is bad.
Liberal voters think wall is bad and go along with their brainwashing Masters.