RNC speaker: married women shouldn't vote

So we agree. Thanks.

That makes it ideal as an example. Despite the variety of theories, we agree on the practice. Unlike the Democrat approach of everyone trying to live out their wacky theories about gravity - I’m still using metaphor .

No, we almost quite literally don’t know how to know what gravity is.

Why stop with married women? Make America Great Again – you know, how it used to be – before women got the vote.

1 Like

Yet we accommodate ourselves to gravity in a similar manner. Why?

That’s a different subject, and ‘we’ don’t in fact use planetary spin ‘in the same way’. The biosphere has rather spectacularly coughed up innumerable ways to achieve motility and mobility because of, and often in spite of, the gravity well (and atmospheric and/or oceanic pressures) we find ourselves in.

On the lunar surface, those Earthly adaptations become counter-adaptive, and yet, the moon still has gravity, as does near earth orbit, where weightlessness is effectively reached.

1 Like

:heart::wink::+1: love it.

1 Like

When ya got absolutely…NOTHING to talk about, you start a thread like this one so that particpants can hold hands around the campfire of hate and…yell at the sky in unison…amirite? :sunglasses:

Or, in lieu of a platform, the Trump GOP outsourced its messaging according to the rule: ‘any loyalist will do.’

1 Like

Yeah…I’d rather hear Biden lies too…not. :sunglasses:

Wow!

This is almost as bad as having a woman convicted of torture and murder speak at the DNC convention!

Also, landlords should vote for their tenants.

1 Like

I know, right?

1 Like

I too have had that experience. Just shake my head at the hypocrisy of their so-called belief system.

1 Like

Only if they’re mortgage free.

Good point. Bank votes for people who have mortgages.

Scientifically he is spot on, Sneaky. Its a bit more nuanced than what we thought.

Oh I’m not being sarcastic at all. Epistemology is one of the more fascinating parts of my Wokeness training.