"Riot" is cool again

You should cry for his many victims instead. :wink:

4 Likes

Amen to that!

Nah, theyā€™ll be fine.

He is the Democrat party after all. He represents the left now, and everything they stand for.

4 Likes

Is @sikofit?

It looks like it. I canā€™t figure out what any of that nonsense has to do with the OP.

2 Likes

Who represent even richer white peopleā€¦billionaires multiple times over.

2 Likes

Everything they claim to hate. :wink:

2 Likes

Yepā€¦Iā€™m going to hit this hard after Biden gets sworn in. Keeping my powder dry. :wink:

2 Likes

The ruling elite class were scared, but never in danger. Scaring the ruling class is the worst possible form of terrorism. Itā€™s insurrection. Itā€™s treason.

Looting and burning down citizensā€™ businesses is okay. Itā€™s political speech that doesnā€™t touch the elite. So thatā€™s okay.

4 Likes

Yeah the little people donā€™t matter to the so called ā€œeliteā€.

1 Like

there is no basement in the Alamo

2 Likes

Itā€™s ā€œDifferentā€ now.

Actually there is. Itā€™s located under what is now the gift shop.

Yes this is the part that they just help create the beast. The double standards I used to think were done ignorantly but I think itā€™s deliberately for division and more stories.

All one has to do is see how the DC Riot went down and Chaz six city blocks taken over right down the street was reported. My wife an I drove close to Chaz walked around and could see the crude barricades set up, the kind of people there, and while not many a few carrying ar-15 type weapons.

I remember turning on the news and CNN and other places were saying thereā€™s no evidence that they were guns being carried or that people were violent. I was just thinking Jesus these people are lying through their teeth to cover for them.

6 Likes

how recently was it built? (I havenā€™t lived in San Antonio since the mid ninetys)

Around 1810 or so. It was the wine cellar and then the powder magazine.

wow, that I didnā€™t knowā€¦ (although a wine cellar isnā€™t exactly a basement per se, but it is big enough to hide his bikeā€¦)

IT was a big hole dug out in the ground covered by masonry, dirt and timbers.

Thatā€™s a ā€œbasementā€, or ā€œcellarā€.

Thatā€™s part of Alinskyā€™s rules for radicals. ā€œMake the enemy live up to itā€™s book of rulesā€. Translated, if you are a member of the left, do whatcha like, but make the conservatives follow the rules.

5 Likes