Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President

see there it is…Typical Conan…Full of hypocrisy…What a joke

How does it feel lib?

Being denied using goverment as a weapon against your political enemies?

i find it hilarious given how hard you try to play every angle on the issues.
If the left is mean you play the victim.
If you are mean its they are snowflakes.
Never give ground to your enemies conan…Thats how you play…and thats why you have become a joke on this board.

4 Likes

The reason why these guys continue to receive clearance is because they can provide backstory and history and experience to situations that current Administrators are dealing with.

No one was using government against you.

But without him this place would be a Wild Libby Whacko Green environmentalist echo chamber.

totally true

There’s no shame in admitting you don’t know everything.

Being open minded and open to new information makes us stronger and smarter. You should try it sometime

Maybe. That’s why it’s so important to give back and prevent this from continuing.

Sounds more like libs strategy then anything else…which I’m sure you’re well aware.

Oh that some of the Republicans in Congress could also show such spine in the face of this man-child petty president.

Naaa. Your little fiefdoms are going down in ruin. The real Americans are gonna be fine.

You know that’s pretty much the definition of a troll, right Conan? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

How is that any different years ago here when libs were rubbing Obama into conservatives faces?

Seems to me you ignored comments made by your own side.

Or do you think libs are privileged?

I’m not responsible for what other Libs do though. I liked Bush. Heck, I voted for his dad. I liked Obama too - but not for the sake of pissing someone else off.

No you’re not responsible…but make no mistakes your silence on their behavior while calling me out is noticed by others.

I don’t know what you are judging from because I have only been posting since trump became pres. I did call out Keith Olberman in a thread here lately though. He was bad for my party with the BS he would spew about W being a war criminal with blood on his hands. No silence.

Admitting you don’t know everything.

Being open minded and open to new information

Yeah, you might be right

Yeah I cant understand forsaking your homeland just to piss off your brothers.

1 Like

I shed a little tear every time a lib is proven to be a fool. Its tough love for America. Libs need the spanking. And we know President Trump could administer this kind of love to you. Think of him as your Love Doctor.