Revival of Locked Threads

So we now know who is the bad apply here don’t we?

Now let me remind people. This is a conservative forum hosted by a conservative individual so we can debate conservative principles.

But that’s not what’s happening here in must cases now is it?

Just the fact that certain individuals come here and accuse conservatives of being racist shuts down any conversations that we might have.

Now earlier in this thread you said and I quote.

I know now that I shouldn’t make any threads about politicians tweeting their support for white nationalists, for example, because the result will be flag spamming and thread deletion.

This is what happen here all the time, a attempt to paint all conservatives as racist white nationalist…on a conservative forum no less.

Which tells me that individual has no intentions of having honest debate.

1 Like

Thank you. That’s the kind of intelligent, informative post that I was talking about earlier.

I learned a lot.

But this was not happening in the Faith Goldy thread. No one accused anyone of being racist. Should we just not discuss topics of White Nationalism?

I only seen the thread title of open post.

One, I’m tired of talking about white nationalism…and two I know where it always leads too.

Now just because you may not have seen it doesn’t accusing others of being racist didn’t exist. When a mod deletes a certain posts all those that respond/reply goes bye bye.

So not only you didn’t see the post you didn’t see the response that post had generated.

I hate the idea of flagging, except under extreme circumstances. It’s an anonymous forum, there’s a TOS in place, and we’re all big boys and girls. Lord knows enough insults get tossed around by both sides that to dish out without being able to take it is pretty weak.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that if enough people flag a post, then that post disappears, but you get the option of clicking a link in order to read it.

In my experience, the majority of those posts have violated no rules, but they have said something with which one side disagrees.

It appears that if a few forumers want to silence someone on their own–in essence, playing moderator—they can coordinate in order to do so.

The real moderators can’t be everywhere. We all sleep.

Basically, the topic of politicians supporting white nationalists can be censored by manipulation of the forum’s functionality.

1 Like

That’s because you’re an adult.

2 Likes

That’s a malicious lie.

1 Like

So. I’m going to assume we’re allowed to revive locked threads, if the reason for the locking is because there were too many flagged posts, and not because we’re prohibited from discussing certain topics.

If it becomes a problem again, it will be shut down.

Case by case basis. There have been some topics that in and of itself violate TOS. Sometimes the title is one that shouldn’t be used.

Some people just can’t control themselves in a topic. Some threads it’s way too many people that can’t.