Reverse Psychology!

Garbage article about a crazy conspiracy we already have a bunch of threads on.

Those Biden counties are numerically larger and that covers the mere 10% difference rather well.

That helps prove my point.

1 Like

Wait you truly believe that vaccination rates amongst liberals and conservatives are the same?

Now you are making up your own argument.

The holdouts are even between urban and rural poverty class. Scorn aimed at theoretical Trump holdouts also hits urban minority voter.

It is the Trump vaccine…Trump supporters like it.

I don’t think he gets that the vaccination rates apply to the individual counties and are not dependent on the rate of other counties.

WW

1 Like

Ah. Ok

Not really. A strong percentage of Trump voters have not wanted to be vaccinated. Far far more than Biden supporters.

That’s not what TV Man said.

1 Like

Well, that is nuts, but if it convinces people to stop ‘playing into the libs hands and get vaccinated!’ I’m all for it!

My point stands. It is how Biden won the vote and lost the geography.

They are not interested in getting the holdouts on board.

That will be the day, when a lib influences my decision making but once again, let their arrogance roll on. BTW, I received my 2nd vax on 3/31. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Awesome!

Land doesn’t vote, nor does it get vaccinated

1 Like

It doesn’t appear that you understand the graphic. It is comparing RATES which already account for size (pop.) of counties.

Not the point at all.

You run with that, it sounds really good!!

Hey, does anybody know when the “No sticking your finger into a light socket” mandate takes effect?

3 Likes

Which is why the numerical count of the urban centers make up for the difference.

More than make up for the difference.

Go ahead and list the raw numbers then to show how wrong I am.

They are adding together the vaccinated populations of the blue counties and divide by the total population of the blue counties to get a percent. They then do the same for the red counties.

There is no making up for the difference.

I have posted this before.

It is a mistake to market and direct vaccine reluctance to only rural poor.

“There’s definitely a lot of hesitancy,” she said. “I actually worked a couple vaccine clinics, and we don’t get the numbers that we want. It’s not that we’re not having vaccine clinics. It’s that people are not going to the vaccine clinics.”

At the center is a trust issue, Ms. Jones said, and people don’t understand or are intimidated by the science around the virus and the vaccine. One of the biggest hurdles will be convincing young people to get the vaccine, she said.

“I think the problem is that feeling of] invincibility, and the solution is to have one-on-ones,” she said. “And not as just government officials. Just as a concerned resident from person to person. And it has to be genuine, and it has to come from someone that the person respects.”