Reverse Communism

Dude, my response was to Smyrna, not you… I have zero desire to engage you in these ridiculous posts.

AND BTW, MAY HELP TO TURN YOUR DAMN CAPS OFF MAN

I think that Utah Phillips paraphrased that a little neater, “They’ve got the money, we’ve got the time and they’re gonna run out of money before we run out of time”

isnt the a beer commercial?

LOL, my internal anger? Now you fancy yourself as some therapist? :joy:

No, people are choosing to adopt the term “spiritual” rather than “religious”, as there is a growing trend to distrust religious institutions. I think the trend has stayed relatively the same as compared to historical norms… that is, about 30% of the country don’t identify as religious/spiritual. That is not the reason we’ve seen an increase in “broken families”. Rather, evidence points to the fact that we now live in a society with an economy where a woman can remain independent; as that opportunity increases, obviously you will see more divorces. As for “anger in our youth”, how many kids do you have, if you dont mind my asking? What does your interaction with todays youth look like? I have three, ranging from 2nd - 12th grade. I can assure you, in my experience here anyways, they are not angrier. They are smarter, more compassionate, better equipped, and more capable than the youth of my days. In addition, at least here, parents are far more engaged with their kids than parents were when I was growing up. What you said about families is SPOT ON in your mind apparently, yet an abundance of other data demonstrates otherwise.

Im still curious why you referred to attacks on Christian nuclear families… are they somehow different from nuclear families that may not have Christian beliefs?

You do realize it’s a poe right?