Reverse Communism

J-B-4 REVERSE COMMUNISM

The goal of Trump’s Presidency is to reverse the Communist movement in the United States.

I went to one of the best “Public” liberal arts colleges in the Nation.

I attended college in the 80’s, 84-88, when Reagan was President.

We had the Communists there.

There were Communist party meetings on campus.

Ivy League Communist PhD professors.

Inevitably, because of the liberal arts focus, students were going to be in classes taught by communists at least a few times.

We had students going down to Central America to help the Communists, the Sandinistas, against the Contras.

They were treated by the school paper like heroes.

But most students did not care about any of it.
Most students just partied and did enough work to graduate.

I took a class called Politics in the 80’s in the spring of 1985.

The class was taught by Professor Bill Sensiba, PhD Yale.

Dr. Sensiba had on the blackboard a giant circle chart of how to implement World Wide One Government Communism.

That was the whole class.

30 - 2 hour lectures from Dr. Sensiba’s head, no book.

Dr. Sensiba was a real American Communist, living in a commune.

Dr. Sensiba was fair to me.
In the final paper for the course grade, I wrote what he taught us, and I slammed it in my own words.

Dr. Sensiba wrote on my paper he appreciated the argument I made in my own words.

He gave me a “B”

I do not see how students are getting so brainwashed now.

Something has gone terribly wrong.

I say the Communism being promoted at colleges today is much more vicious and sadistic than what was being taught in the 80’s.

In the 80’s the Communist plan was to get control through elections of 34 State Houses, and vote for a Constitutional Convention, and then abolish the Constitution.

Through the UN, implement a One World Government.

It was a Peaceful, Political Movement, constructed to be done legally, through the vote.

Today’s Communist movement is brutal.

The promotion of violence, shutting down political opinions, preventing free speech, and going after the police, are main parts of today’s Communist movement in America.

Instead of working towards abolishing the Constitution, they are electing people that will ignore it, and go against it, effectively diminishing it to nothingness through lawlessness.

Obama was their King.

This is why it was so important Trump won the election.

It is why it is so important Gorsuch got on the Supreme Court.

Gorsuch is someone who is going to uphold the US Constitution.

In the 80’s you could be a Democrat without being a Communist.

It is not possible today.

The Democrat Party is so far left, it is promoting Communism.

Today’s vicious brand of getting there, to the end game, is sickening.

The communists got fed up waiting to get control of 34 State Houses legally, and decided to go the violence route.

I can connect the dots in my head.

It is easy to see, if you pay attention.

What do you think would happen if you shut down 70,000 factories, bring in 11-30 million illegal aliens, put severe regulatory restrictions on business, have a corporate tax rate that makes it impossible to invest and grow, and order everyone to have healthcare insurance?

This is sick.

Trump was elected to reverse everything!

========================================================
I do not care what opinions Gorsuch may have in any case on the Supreme Court.

I know he will base all his opinions in any controversy before the court on the US Constitution.

This is the whole ball of wax.

Remember the Trump-Clinton debate when they were asked about the Supreme Court?

No one in the media who I saw, and I pay attention, really picked up what was said.

I saw the answers through my understanding of Communism.

Hillary Clinton, instead of saying she wants justices appointed who will base decisions on the US Constitution, as they are charged with doing, said she wanted justices who will base their opinions on the world as it is today, and their “feelings” on matters before them, instead of the law.

This is part of the overall communist plot.

Through government and private interests, create a society of crime, despair, poverty, and poor education.

Make things so un-repairable.

Rile people up through outrageous efforts and protests.

Use the media as brainwashers and attack dogs.

Create an environment in society where the only solution will be communism.

As controversies appear before the US Supreme Court, have justices who will ignore the Constitution, in order to further push us to a communist society and communist world.

This is why it was absolutely necessary Donald Trump was elected.

We need to reverse much of the damage done over the past 24 years.

Trump said in the campaign, if he is not elected, it is over, America will be gone.

I truly believed that, based on what I was taught by Dr. Sensiba.

We need to create an environment in society of massive opportunity for everyone, real opportunity, not just something for everyone, but many possible somethings for everyone.

We can restore the American Dream so all families can rise over just 1-2 generations.

Make America Great Again!

========================================================

i’m not a professional writer, i cant bang these thing out fast or good.
it took me years working on that, as all my writing.
If i have it, if i wrote it, can i not paste it on here?

i was a chemist by trade, analytical chemistry in the pharmaceutical industry for 25 years.
writing really wasnt required.

You are free to post your own original works here, just be prepared to defend them.

I’ll start. You can be a Democrat and oppose communism. Prove me wrong.

Advice; if you are not a professional writer don’t write walls of text. No one is going to read it unless it is entertaining and easy to read. These are the opposite of that,

1 Like

Oh nice you retired last year congrats

1 Like

I dont have to prove you wrong.

Then you lose. GG!

I think it is very easy to read.
LINE BY LINE
EASY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND.
I WIL;L POST WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU THINK YOU CAN BULLY ME OUT OF IT ON HERE?
I’VE BEEN POSTING ON THE MSNBC, NEWSVINE NOW OUT OF BUSINESS, AND MADDOW BLOG THE PAST 6 YEARS.
I have been bullied to the extreme on there,…
but i kept posting everyday.
for all the bad things about maddow
she lets me say my say,…
i’m still on the fence about in here there, not sure hannity is going to allow me to have me say like maddow does
and i’m so pro trump, no one in the country is more pro trump then me
SO GOOD LUCK TRYING TO BULLY ME
THOUSANDS HAVE TRIED OVER THE YEARS, AND THEY COME AND GO, AND I’M STILL HERE

No bullying, just no reading. Cya.

ANNOUNCING YOU ARE NOT READING IT IS PASSIVE AGRESSIVE BULLYING.
come on man
the only reason a person would announce it is to bully the other person
its childish,…
like telling someone you have them on ignore

recheck your math

Good idea.

i ws talking about the colleges and universities
comparing communist professors , like the one i had, dr william sensiba, with that they are saying about communist professors today in 2019

AND DR sensiba was a real communist, living in a commune ever since he left yale with his phd
he was there when the clintons were there, they probably know sensiba,…
AND SENSIBA STILL LIVES IN A COMMUNE TO THE DAY
I THINK THE PHILADELPHIOA HOUSE
i wrote him a couple of years ago on facebook thanking him for what he taught me
he appreciated that.
I RESPECT HIM
BECAUSE HE NOT ONLY TAUGHT TRUE COMMUNISM
BUT LIVED IT, AND IS STILL LIVING IT.
THESE PROFESSORS THAT TEACH IT TODAY ARE PHONEY PEOPLE, THEY DONT LIVE IN COMMUNES
THEY JUST WANT THE COMMUNISTS TO TAKE POWER
TO CRUSH AND CONTROL THE POPULATION

Communists hate Obama. The media answer to their advertisers, not to communists. Donald Trump was elected because the assumption that capitalism will always benefit the American worker is false, hence outsourcing and automation. He cannot reverse the spread of global market capitalism, none of you can.

1 Like

Of course we’re going to crush you, one day. Primarily the ability of the global capitalist elite to corrupt governments, establish friendly tyrants, and send in the grunts to secure new markets for exploitation. Communists do not operate on the principle of human rights, because they do not exist except on propaganda pieces in the West, and for the privileged classes. This is why no tears are shed for anyone considered a “class enemy”, and the populations of the West that benefit from third world exploitation are exactly that.
The movement is dead though, and it’s going to take another age of inequality to shock the movement back to life. Until then, this seemingly world-wide effort to return to nationalism and roll back the clock on human rights (lol) for sexual, ethnic and racial minorities is going to progress unchecked. The markets will win against this new brand of fascism seeking to restore economic and social privilege over everyone else to a dying middle class.

I did wonder if “chemist by trade” was code for “meth lab”.

4 Likes

Variations on this theme is a popular bugaboo among certain posters here. Like you, they’re confused about exactly what communism in the US exactly is. It seems to be anything left to Francisco Franco they consider a commi. You appear to have made the same error.

If Obama was a communist, you really think he would have put up with the likes of Mitch McConnell? Imagine what Joseph Stalin or Fidel Castro would have done to him and the Supreme Court.