Responses to the Rittenhouse verdict

“I’m not a racist person. I support the BLM movement," Rittenhouse said during an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, the full version of which is slated to be aired on Carlson’s program on Monday evening.

:rofl: That’s going to piss some people off.

2 Likes

Little does he know. :frowning:

He’s a good kid, though. I think any respectable person would be against racism, Kyle included. But considering BLM’s Marxist origins, I can’t support them. Instead, I just donate to local, Black-run charities instead. It’s better for it to be local anyway, because then you are more in the loop about where your money is going.

Kyle enjoying some dinner at a restaurant. Photo is recent.

3 Likes

Satire and reality converge again.

3 Likes

And yet the SPLC is still treated today as if though it were a legitimate authoritative organization instead of the hate group it is.

4 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

giphy1

4 Likes

Not so sure putting out photos of I assume his friends and family is a really good idea.

Who’s that sitting next to him :eyes:

2 Likes

Hopefully a really great attorney.

More like a nightmare which is what Biden’s illegitimate Administration is.

Certified and sworn in. Get over it. May be.

He killed two BLM soldiers, so he’s a marked man for life.

Libs you may have to rethink your narrative.

I think we caught a lot of libs with their pants down… More power to Kyle Rittenhouse. He is a good young man who had his youth stolen from him by a bunch of white liberals and fake news media moguls. I look forward to hearing the whole interview on Tucker’s show, and, more to come.

2 Likes

Some people think equity means dems should be falsely charging more white people because they have a history of also falsely charge black people, and the numbers need to be balanced.

1 Like

That was my initial thought and then I considered why be so fearful for doing right.

It could also be a head fake to see what internet chatter is generated for FBI.

Not for those 2…nope.

That’s a bit more specific than my blanket statement, but yeah, that would certainly do the trick.

4 Likes

No. I voted for Biden because he wasn’t Trump. You can’t get everything you want.