Resistance is Futile

Agreed.

I’m just saying that Waco and Ruby Ridge should have woken everyone up to just how useless that organization is.

1 Like

Good to see you back!

I’ll add “cut the wasteful spending.”

Probably going to have to get more libertarians into office to do that though. The Dems and Republicans have shown they have no desire to do so.

2 Likes

Revenuers got to get that revenue yo!

3 Likes

My hearts there but I quickly found out after the Ron Paul “Luv” revolution they unfortunately have no power. It was my first involvement in politics out of college and was all in from donating on his money bombs, distributing flyers, annoying people worse than now on messegeboards :slight_smile: even did my first and last bumper sticker.

All for naught :frowning: I quickly found out they have no power and a small base. Paul himself said the same thing that he ran as republican in 08 and 12 so his message would be heard. Now it just seems all one can do is try to find one that at least might increase government less than their opponent.

1 Like

It never works when aiming straight for the top. Local, dude. Local. :wink:

2 Likes

More of our beloved goverment workers in action.

A postal worker caught in camera dumping mailers from a GOP congressional candidate in garbage.

And they want control of our ballots?

That might explain why I didn’t get mine and neighbors around me as well.

Gov’t is a beast that always feeds itself.

“The People” demand action.

Legislators legislate.

Regulators regulate.

We have more regulatory felonies today than we do under the criminal code.

Eliminate regulatory agencies from being able to issue regulations that include penalties, fines, or criminal prosecution.

Eliminate Congress’ ability to pass the buck and hand their responsibility over to the Regulatory agencies.

1 Like

I saw POTUS with a stack of regulations that had been cancelled. Was it remove 10 for every new one? Or was I dreaming?

I think that may have been the goal. I doubt he gets it done before the end of his first term.

may the force be with you

2 Likes

I’ve arranged to have all those ballots sent to me.
You all will be voting for Biden.
You can thank me later.

Hey kiddo! Good to see ya. :wink:

2 Likes

Agreed 100%.

1 Like

And please, for God’s sake, get some elected! :rofl:

1 Like

For a smaller government, abolish corporations. And scalable systems of accumulation. Large enterprise and concentrated wealth will always produce the superstructures that protect that wealth. There’s a reason the Austrian school, the Libertarian Party, the so-called fiscal conservatives and their fellow travelers never manage to shrink government, and it isn’t because of secret cabals, Soros or treason; it’s because they have always served wealth concentration.

For less militant governments, you are going to have to abolish history and human tendencies. So, never.

5 Likes

Tzu!!!

2 Likes

Who scales them?

Welcome back.

2 Likes

That is not standard, but, usually those with the ability to manage expansion.

Can you give an example please?

Kings, for example, would possess the resources to scale up roadways and turnpikes, which would in turn allow them to scale up professional soldiers, and the territories over which they could extend control.

Rome is the history of ‘scaling up’ until the tipping point, following the Social Wars, and then again until the foederati became power brokers by leveraging against the scale of Rome.

In modern times, the best example is Bezos and Amazon, though he has fewer limits to expansion than any king or tyrant, as he can socialize all of the costs.

1 Like