Requiem For A Q

i might have complained about cnn a little

Yes, Hot sauce in the purse gets those votes every time, right?

i like sriracha and franks redhot

i saw a poem thread in trivia this morning

i just checked and it is still there

Two things.

You Left that post on wiki…

And also I’m sure the actual poor people of the world, there are several billion of them, might wonder at what a pathetic rich person you are. Not that they actually do because they can’t afford to even be able to read your words as I can, since I too am also truly among the richest people in human history when one don’t just judge by their immediate surroundings.

And not only am I okay with being rich, I’m okay with government doing nothing, absolutely nothing, to address the imbalance between myself and those billions. In fact I’m against it. And then I can point out how I’m also consistent and am not prone to whining about those whose pile humbles mine … because, well, I’m not pathetic.

Thanks!

I didn’t even think to look there.

@Rurudyne, here is the link to poetry thread.

You should add your poem. Lovers of poetry writing (me included) would, I’m sure, appreciate your fine work.

3 Likes

Oh for Gods sake.

I’m beginning to doubt that you’ve ever met someone who wasn’t as white as you.

I will admit I never met anyone who carries hot sauce in their purse - and that it was dumb pandering (at best), but considering the orange colored glass you’re crawling over to try and make a really stupid point, I think it’s best that you just skink back off now.

Who would anyone believe this stuff? I’m amazed it’s a whole industry on youtube. Oh, well that’s free speech and freedom…

What’s odd is that the left came up with this crazy idea of cultural appropriation. I’m making fun of the foolishness of it, right along with labeling everything the left disagrees with…as racist. You know, like you just did?

The rancor of purists (like those over at FR who jump at every opportunity to decry someone posting about a blog) is like the hurricane winds from the wings of a mad (ordinary) butterfly (important: no Mothra).

Having fun with a topic is a perfectly legitimate reason to post.

Ok, I guess.

Do your own spoof songs if you ever get the inspiration. Don’t worry if it’s not great (like the old song advises), just tac-tac-tac it out. Have fun. Tell jokes about the subject matter. Make obscure sci-fi references or quote Lister or Data, throw in some D&D if it seems somehow related and it’s something you once did. Maybe someone will have a chuckle with you.

Look, I understand discussion. I’m sometimes a regular word cannon of discussion. I’m grim and confrontational enough at times too. But I also started the only joke thread here abouts. I may restart my old Google You a Slow Cooker thread too … but these days it’d have to be Duck Duck Go and not Google.

Not strictly Q related, but these are the same type of people:

You heard it here Trumpers! Invest in the Dinar and Trump will make you rich!*

*He won’t.

Every time I see this thread title I read it as “Requiem for AO” and I think the Australian Open is no more. It’s quite upsetting until I open the thread.

It is true that the Dinar might have once been strong and could take all these locked up extras (at least longer than it might now), but I think that ship has sailed. Right now the Iraqi economy offers no illusion of fantastic new opportunities and dumping all those Dinars into the money market will ultimately only cause inflation.

Be leery of bankers. They get to the party before all the rest of us. They want us to buy their potions before value drops. Maybe a few trades after them will be early enough to really get rich off of the churn. At some point enough new suckers can’t be drawn in.

At what point in time was the dinar “strong”? The most its ever been worth against the dollar is 0.00087.

$3.38

Sorry if I wasn’t adequately precise. This thread is about the supposed ability of the Dinar to rebound in value and that was the “strength” I was referring to. Everything is relative.