Republicans Want Pelosi to Abandon Republican Mode of Governing

fund the government and have a separate clean vote for the wall

easy peasy and simple

1 Like

What makes you think Nancy will propose that?..

And it’s a crappy deal.

Majority of Americans support DACA. Majority oppose the stupid wall.

This deal is like burning several billion dollars to bribe the idiot president for DACA.

1 Like

because that is what has been proposed and talked about the past couple of weeks and that is also what is being proposed now? 0-o

The legislation does not include new funding for a border wall and is nearly identical to bills that passed the Republican-controlled Senate on a bipartisan basis, according to Rep. Nita Lowey, who is set take over as chairwoman of the House Appropriations Committee.

Really?.. Where’s her clean wall for daca bill? Put that through first… Obviously…

Because that’s what she said she would do.

did i stutter or something? funding the government, DACA and the wall are 3 different things. did you even click on link?

I don’t disagree with this at all.

Dems lie a lot… ask Harry Reid about Romney’s taxes. Send the wall for daca bill to the senate first, then i’ll believe it…

Mr. Trump already shut it down. There will not be a DACA for wall bill, nor did Pelosi claim there would be, nor did anyone here claim such. Lol

The funny part is the OP is about bi-partisan governing, and all the dems can talk about is the wall…

Fascinating. Lol

Hrrrrumph!

Fact: Grover was a Dreamer

1 Like

Yup just dems

Hilarious!

Trump is Cool…

What’s really funny is Cratic complaining that all Democrats want to talk about is the wall, but the first person to bring the wall up in this thread was Cratic.

The fundamental issue is do you believe in bi-partisanship or not. We’ve had an eight year experiment in non bi-partisanship which has produced… next to nothing other than a tax cut that only benefitted a very few Americans.

I am curious whether the conservatives on the site think the Democrats should imitate the Republican leadership in this regard. And for the progressives do you think turn about is fair play or do think the Democrats should behave… more democratically?

I am torn. I believe in bi-partisanship if only because all the people who send representatives to Congress should have their voices heard, but if the Democrats elect to play more fairly, what guarantee can Republicans provide that they will behave reciprocally when, as will happen, Republicans gain control of the House?

I know I fell into responding to critic’s arguments but lets keep the wall in the wall and shut-down threads. There are plenty of those.

1 Like

hqdefault%20(2)
i had just finished reading an article about that Instagram posted and couldn’t help myself

1 Like

Damn! Where are the posters who blame obstruction on the democrats?

And a lot of his supporters pass on his lies.