Republicans take hint from the Russians with their own fake news campaign websites

Democrats loved it when they did the same thing down in Alabama. Or did you already forget about that?

I remember liberals defending democrats when that one billionaire set up a group who did just that down in Alabama.

Reid Hoffman, that’s his name.

Nah, just democrats:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-alabama-disinformation-20190108-story.html%3FoutputType=amp

When the democrats did it you just said it was Americans participating in American elections. What changed?

Joebiden.info is actually pretty hilarious!

Do as I say and not as I do.

Yep, this is no big deal.

One more for good measure:

Not to mention this site specifically states that it is set up as a parody and satire site. Something the democrats didn’t do in Alabama. I thought democrats appreciated humor?

Only fake new can get a Democrat elected after Obama destroyed the Party with his acts of treason.

Didn’t I mention that?

Only in the OP. Who reads those?

1 Like

I don’t seem to recall you being so outraged when the democrats did it. There was even a thread on it.

Republicans are just demonstrating the “bold, contrasting colors” of their ideology by behaving just like Democrats.

1 Like

Well all the democrats said it was ok in the other thread, so why not use their tactics against them?

Hell, you guys had a Silicon Valley billionaire leading the effort.

I don’t seem to recall me saying anything about that.

You didn’t. But had to comment on this, which says a lot by itself.

Again I don’t recall anybody saying anything like that. But on the other hand Republicans have been supporting everything and anything that Donald Trump has done. No matter how disgusting it is.

You inferred that I said something but I didn’t. Let’s get that down for the record.

It’s what I love about Republicans/conservatives in the Age of Idiocy - they’ve painted themselves in liberal pastels, in fact they defend it enthusiastically.

4 Likes

All the democrats in the thread about Reid Hoffman financing the disinformation project in Alabama, with the exception of maybe one, were defending the program.

So it’s laughable to hear democrats complaining now.