Republicans for Voting Rights

Amen to that!

1 Like

From supporting to not in real timeā€¦:joy:

This is your common defense when called out for your own opinions. Thatā€™s not addressing you as a person. Itā€™s addressing your opinions.

Thanks for your opinion. Now Iā€™ll address your opinion.

Why isnā€™t Trump included in the swamp given some of his cabinet appointments and policy positions?

1 Like

Mmmmm

How are those two statements contradictory, or at all related?

Did I accuse you of ā€œmaking it about meā€?

Did I ask for your opinion?

I tried warning forum members here years agoā€¦in fact decade and half ago. :wink:

1 Like

what exactly was he ā€œconning?ā€

First race card in this threadā€¦congrats.

wrong.

you have no way of knowing who i ā€œagreedā€ with or not and when. that isnt about my ā€œopinionā€ it is just your assumption. you blurt this stuff out then form your argument around it.

when you gonna answer this?:

Remember his great healthcare plan? Neither do I.

doesnt quite answer the question

Sure it does. How about Mexico playing for the wall? Do you remember that? I donā€™t.

i remember progress with mexico in terms of helping to improve the border situation, involving trade.

but he did screw up by trying to get congressional approval for the wall

Like I said before North Carolina and Texas, for example

are we supposed to just take your word for it?

For example, what? What is so revolutionary about how they did it that you totally agree with itā€™s implementation?

Are you not familiar with the NC Supreme court decision that said their voter ID laws were racist?

I donā€™t agree with their implementation and neither did the courts. Try claimed they were implemented with racist intent.