Republican Mayra Flores just flipped a Texas district that went strongly for Biden

they are meant to re-establish the proper perspective for you, away from the narrow sighted narratives that shape everyone’s perspective

i’m aware of this narrative but i do understand you have to restate it.

haha

yeah, the trump voters are the ones who obsessed over those huh?

i know i know another “single question”

1 Like

Englishmen have a different “sense of humor”. Mean twits wouldn’t bother them.

1 Like

She will be the first Mexican-born congresswoman in U.S. history.

First Republican as well as the first woman elected from the Lower Rio Grande Valley.

4 Likes

The price of mules has gone up 18.4% since 2020.

4 Likes

Where were the mules?!?!?!?!

Historic win though - good for her. Exciting to see on a number of levels.

I think Presidential tweets, press conferences, media statements etc are worthy of discussion.

Trump just tweeted so voraciously he gave a lot of fodder for discussions. Not sure why that is so hard to grasp.

But this thread is about Mayra Flores not Trump.

Back on topic I think its great she won. Hopefully she will be a great representative for the people in her district.

That district is actually going away in November due to redistricting… new district that she’ll be competing at will be way tougher to win.

Hard to argue these days that GOP is a party exclusively for old white men when they just won a district that’s 11 % white

1 Like

With a border patrol husband I agree this is historic.

Latino’s resonate with Republicans culturally

I did not know that. Makes even more sense why dems did not spend more.

Looks like a tactical decision rather than them assuming they would win.

as though biden doesnt with all the endless stupid ■■■■ he mumbles, confuses, shouts, lies, etc

but yeah back to the discussion

1 Like

Then start threads on what he says. Discuss away to your hearts content.

Wonder what the turn out was and the breakdown of voters.

But regardless no politician should take someones vote for granted. They should have to work tirelessly for each and every vote.

1 Like

They’re trying to district her out. Don’t let them Mamita!

1 Like

Could it be there was no widespread significant voter fraud? And, the illegal and significant voting fraud was intentionally concentrated and limited to a few battleground states which decided the election?

But there is no evidence of voter fraud. Every legal challenge concluded that.

Even just in battleground states the infrastructure to carry this out would have to be massive and involve people at every level.

Someone by now would have said something.

Which still doesn’t explain gop votes down ballot from trump so it couldn’t be. But you keep fighting that good fight!

They signed affidavits! Those have been forgotten though. Literally nobody wonders why

I’m not a “Stop the Steal” guy, but that’s not accurate.